WANINKOKO Appreciation Thread

robiul

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
First of all, inappropriate for this forum. This has nothing to do with Hacking the Wii.

Second of all, you're blatantly sucking up to him. How about a personal message on his blog, or an email? I think that would suffice. Kiss ass more please.

Firstly I have emailed, I'd asked him if I can make donation to him just waiting for a reply.

Secondly, people and noobs don't appreciate the extent of what Waninkoko has and take it for granted, this is no ass kissing but like many have said the upmost respect for him. Now we know you don't appreciate him just here to use his program, and the fuckoff once you've got all his stuff.

USB Iso is like the icing on the cake.

thebobinc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Waninkoko for PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!
bow.gif

CyberAxe

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.cyberaxe.net
XP
Country
I do use his apps and am rather pleased he does exist and does the contraversial programs more legit dev's wont touch, however most of "his work" is really that of people who dont get the credit they deserve with a little bit of his own code to make it into something we can use and his refusal to acknowlege these people has caused some to leave the scene

Plus apparently he is attempting to make money from homebrew by makeing people sign up for accounts if they try to download from his official page from what i've heard which if true is just dispicable, sure you should be able to make money off your own work, however not for something that is let's be honest here is generally used for piracy even though it can be used for legal stuff, and not when a lot of the underlaying code is from other contrbuters.

Plus i find it somewhat annoying that he never updates some of his older good programs such as the save loader and extractor still using the older interface where you have to use the gamecube pad and reset button.

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
grow up skarface and judge people who give a sweet flying fuck about your lip drama queen 7 more...Besides no one said anything to you and i dont like donation I HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION FOR EXAMPLE...its my opinion that you need not start shit and troll around on a site you JUDGE on a regular basis on IRC and everywhere else...THATS FINE WITH ME...but shut the fuck up with your "imma judge someones comments again to pretend like i am anything less than a PROBLEM AND DRAMA for the softmii teams goals from the start"...

your a mascot at best son so fuck off..Respecting waninkoko and showing appreciation for HIM has nothing to do with YOU...so again GROW UP...GET A LIFE...DONT FUCKIN TALK TO OR ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE GOSSIPIN BITCH...

Is that clear enough for you little troll man? Im not hear to respond to you but you have been keepin on about it for the past two weeks haven't son.??...So again there you have it...you have earned some MORE disrespect....See i make it clear that what others think matters not to me if they have such ELITIST attitudes....I have respect for people who respect others...You got on my bad side in the first place by judging me...your gonna be in worse shape escalating it ...I get me jolly's toying with folks like you...People who think that they control everyone else....go tell an admin how people are mean after you antagonize...WOW! you got it that bad huh buddy? sorry skarface but your a Social FAILURE to your peers lol you bring little more than misinformed release dates, dangerous unready files and negitive disposition to the "team" and shouldnt disrespect the GOOD DEVS trying to make softmii work rather than trolling GBATEMP and judging others mascot boy...Maybe you could see to doing something useful!!! less drama and pissing off the IRISH FOLK LMAO huh?

Heran Bago

Where do puyo come from?
Trophies
Website
heranbago.com
XP
Country
United States
He is the Dark_AleX of Wii. That is saying something.

robiul said:
ToneEQ said:
While I'm pleased with what Waninkoko has done for the Wii, have a read of this perspective:
My 6-hour trip to the Dark Side from hackmii.com

Marcan and Team Twizzer are great, but Waninkoko to the scene has been undenyable
What a crybaby. Some dudes just can't take not being e-famous.

ThatDudeWithTheFood

TRIANGLEZ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vettacossx said:
grow up skarface and judge people who give a sweet flying fuck about your lip drama queen 7 more...Besides no one said anything to you and i dont like donation I HAVE A RIGHT TO AN OPINION FOR EXAMPLE...its my opinion that you need not start shit and troll around on a site you JUDGE on a regular basis on IRC and everywhere else...THATS FINE WITH ME...but shut the fuck up with your "imma judge someones comments again to pretend like i am anything less than a PROBLEM AND DRAMA for the softmii teams goals from the start"...

your a mascot at best son so fuck off..Respecting waninkoko and showing appreciation for HIM has nothing to do with YOU...so again GROW UP...GET A LIFE...DONT FUCKIN TALK TO OR ABOUT ME YOU LITTLE GOSSIPIN BITCH...

Is that clear enough for you little troll man? Im not hear to respond to you but you have been keepin on about it for the past two weeks haven't son.??...So again there you have it...you have earned some MORE disrespect....See i make it clear that what others think matters not to me if they have such ELITIST attitudes....I have respect for people who respect others...You got on my bad side in the first place by judging me...your gonna be in worse shape escalating it ...I get me jolly's toying with folks like you...People who think that they control everyone else....go tell an admin how people are mean after you antagonize...WOW! you got it that bad huh buddy? sorry skarface but your a Social FAILURE to your peers lol you bring little more than misinformed release dates, dangerous unready files and negitive disposition to the "team" and shouldnt disrespect the GOOD DEVS trying to make softmii work rather than trolling GBATEMP and judging others mascot boy...Maybe you could see to doing something useful!!! less drama and pissing off the IRISH FOLK LMAO huh?
I dont even see Skarface posting in this thread... but wow anyways love your themes maybe we should team up and make it a trio me you and buby

ALLSPARK

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
bow.gif
THANK YOU So So Much For What You Have Done For My Wii And The Kid Thank You Too

I First Round Of Beers Are On Me
grog.gif

Keep Up The Good Work You Are Doing Waninkoko Mate
yay.gif

Realproductions

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you WANINKOKO, I cant tell you how happy me and my family are. I have bought almost all the Nintendo games since the N64, and what have they done for me and all the other nintendo fans. Nintendo has ignored us, with there cheep gimmicks and useless products. Its about time we get something good.

wiiztec

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
CyberAxe said:
I do use his apps and am rather pleased he does exist and does the contraversial programs more legit dev's wont touch, however most of "his work" is really that of people who dont get the credit they deserve with a little bit of his own code to make it into something we can use and his refusal to acknowlege these people has caused some to leave the scene

Plus apparently he is attempting to make money from homebrew by makeing people sign up for accounts if they try to download from his official page from what i've heard which if true is just dispicable, sure you should be able to make money off your own work, however not for something that is let's be honest here is generally used for piracy even though it can be used for legal stuff, and not when a lot of the underlaying code is from other contrbuters.

Plus i find it somewhat annoying that he never updates some of his older good programs such as the save loader and extractor still using the older interface where you have to use the gamecube pad and reset button.

First of all Waninkoko always credits those he uses code from
and second I am a member of tecknoconsolas and it does not cost anything

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte