Wana Buy a DS-X

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by Auyx, Jun 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Auyx
    OP

Auyx GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator

Jun 20, 2007
    Staffordshire
    I Am selling my ds-x I would like about £60 for it as it is as new. I am in the UK and you could pick up if you like or I will post it to you for FREE. Sale due to wanting to get a different card there is no problems with the unit and does not suffer the Qkin issue. PM me if your interested. TA

2. TLSpartan

TLSpartan Kills threads

Oct 20, 2006
    Why would anyone want to buy a shitty DS-X. You also are not allowed to sell stuff(unless you sell it in the Trading forum which you cant get into because you havent got 100 posts)

3. Louse76

Louse76 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 7, 2007
    United States
    Deltona, FL USA
    Nice question mark at end of post name... NOT!

4. Auyx
    OP

Auyx GBAtemp's Unofficial Sanic impersonator

Jun 20, 2007
    Staffordshire
    Wow arent you a bunch of arsey bastards.

5. WeaponXxX

WeaponXxX Too F'in Blonde

Nov 4, 2004
    United States
    Currently in Chicagoooooooo
    Dude I am dying for a DSX....I'd even pay 10,000,000 dollars for one.....but not from somebody who can't read the rules.....bummer too cause I got the cash on my desk screaming SPEND ME ON A DSX

6. AshuraZro

AshuraZro Belongs in a museum.

Feb 21, 2004
    Canada
    Saskatchewan
    They are in the right to inform you that you are violating the rules and that you cannot actually post an item for sale outside of the trading forum. However, I believe that you can still advertise in your signature area so perhaps you could just setup a crappy little text-only geocities or angelfire page and link to it in your signature.

7. Sinkhead

Sinkhead yay p1ngpong.

Former Staff
    Nov 22, 2006
    Across the pond
    Indeed we are, but talking to us like that isn't going to make us buy your DS-X now is it?

- Sam

8. Darkforce

Darkforce DERP!

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2002
    UK
    All sale threads must be made in the trading forum. To access the trading forum you need to have made 100 posts and have a warning level no greater than 10% - these conditions are in place in an attempt to ensure safe trading between members.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.