waluigi fans! talk about waluigi/games

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
i think waluigi fucking rocks. he is kickass character. so everybody who respect waluigi come here to tell your respect! i think nintendo should do some game only for waluigi. it would be about stealing stuff, kicking ass and maybe some other stuff. but share your ideas about waluigi games.. maybe it could be fan game or something notthing complicated or then some coool idea.
lecture.gif

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
my idea for waluigi game. waluigi has gotten somehow into princess castle. he needs to steal all the stars and stuff just for kicks. he encounters toads then he must kick their ass and stuff. maybe he can do terrorizing such as bombs and stuff. last boss is mario but he can't win him. he will get caught and stars returned to castle...

.TakaM

.II
Trophies
Website
takam.wordpress.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I always thought his name should be raluigi or 7aluigi.. you know, like an L flipped/rotated

calling him "Waluigi" was so stupid... then again, nintendo didn't even create him

bwaaatch

Trophies
XP
Country
We've mainly seen Walguigi in sports games, where he is indeed often one of the most fun characters. Maybe he could combine his evil/criminal side with a love of sports in some way? I'm seeing him in some sort of doping scandal-based game … or maybe as an evil owner of a sports team, screwing over his opponents with dirty tricks.

Let's face it, the guy is Dick Dastardly.

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
hell no! he needs to be ordinary game dressed as robber/thief/burglar. and he needs to steal stuff! he is born for being robber. i imagined that he could be like that even in back in mario childhood. he was probably stealing mario cap and selling it to some yoshi or something like that
edit: juts so you know there is many yoshis juts not one so..

Azimuth

Chicken Teriyaki Boy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
my idea for waluigi game. waluigi has gotten somehow into princess castle. he needs to steal all the stars and stuff just for kicks. he encounters toads then he must kick their ass and stuff. maybe he can do terrorizing such as bombs and stuff. last boss is mario but he can't win him. he will get caught and stars returned to castle...

a slycooper type game, that could be fun

Let's face it, the guy is Dick Dastardly.

I just realized the resemblance. They are the same person. Mustache, purple and tall, who does nintendo think they are fooling?

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think Camelot did, the guys who made Mario Tennis. Anyway, here is my view on Waluigi:
He's kinda boring really. I just want Nintendo to acknowledge his existence. He was made as filler to begin with, and has absolutely no story at all. No where has it even been stated that he's Luigi's "rival." I don't even think Luigi in any game has acknowledged him...

kristijan08

Trophies
XP
Country
i think waluigi is great, hes always been one of my fav characters but his special move in mario football is a real let down so i never use him, such a shame!

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been partial to Luigi since Super Mario Bros. 2. He hasn't had enough stardom though to warrant a rival character who's name doesn't make sense anyway you look at it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2:
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Bun rockin out at 2 :rofl2: