Hardware Walmart cuts price to $285.63 and still sold out. WTF?

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you order from walmart. they will send you a email and cut the price before they take the money out . because they took all my money out today . they did drop the price for all the stuff i ordered

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So my wife read that walmart all over ate discounting all nintendo stuff.
Said that some of the stores have amiibos for $3.
She didnt find out why.
But i still think walmart is getting rid of the wii u stuff and mess up.
Makes no sense to discount something preoreded.

WiiuGold

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She didnt find out why.
They change the prices back now

crazyj3ss

hmm
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They've stopped price matching except under certain circumstances. Basically, no price matching with competitors.

Does target still price match?

I mentioned earlier in the thread how I managed to contact Target and indeed got them to price match(the Walmart price has since changed back to 300, so idk what was up with it all, but I obviously don't care now, haha).

I did not want to take a chance with them screwing up my preorder though(accidentally canceling or anything) so I mentioned upfront that I would be willing to take a Target gift card for the $15 difference and chose an e-gift card, which I got not long after.

Reactions: osaka35

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mentioned earlier in the thread how I managed to contact Target and indeed got them to price match(the Walmart price has since changed back to 300, so idk what was up with it all, but I obviously don't care now, haha).

I did not want to take a chance with them screwing up my preorder though(accidentally canceling or anything) so I mentioned upfront that I would be willing to take a Target gift card for the $15 difference and chose an e-gift card, which I got not long after.

Yea i hear you on that. $15 isnt worth them messing with your preorder and getting it push back to the end of the list or them not sending it.

And yea i as i said befofe walmart mess up. They where discountting all the wii u stuff to move it out and someone mess up and discounted the switch lol..

But cool you got a gift card.
My switch was at Gamestop no price match but my acc where at bestbuy and i could of gotten $10 but wasnt worth all the trouble for it. Either way by preordering those acc i got a $15 coupon from bestbuy bucks lol.

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She didnt find out why.

Except you know, Walmart has been cutting down thier video game sections for several years now. I have 5 different walmarts within 20-35 mins of me and their video game sections are nearly gone. Also they did the same for the Nintendo 3DS, only the discounts went inti effect within 48 hours of them going on sale. Walmart online seems to drop prices temporarily by a tiny amount after so many units sale out. They even had pokemon white with the guide for free after a month

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea i hear you on that. $15 isnt worth them messing with your preorder and getting it push back to the end of the list or them not sending it.

And yea i as i said befofe walmart mess up. They where discountting all the wii u stuff to move it out and someone mess up and discounted the switch lol..

But cool you got a gift card.
My switch was at Gamestop no price match but my acc where at bestbuy and i could of gotten $10 but wasnt worth all the trouble for it. Either way by preordering those acc i got a $15 coupon from bestbuy bucks lol.
And then there are the people having an absolute cow because the Pro Controller costs $10 more than it "should".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse