Gaming Walmart 3 3DS games for $30, limited choice.

mjax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Get 3 3DS games for $30. Total 10 11 games to choose from.

http://www.walmart.c...067464175387807

Games List:
Combat of Giants: Dinosaurs 3D
Cubic Ninja
Rabbids Travel in Time 3D
Reel Fishing Paradise 3D
Sims 3
Super Monkey Ball
Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Shadow War
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell 3D
Rayman 3D
Madden NFL Football (added later)

Super Street Fighter IV is cheap for $10 :D Maybe Rayman 3D and Cubic Ninja along?

loco365

Trophies
XP
I'd get Rabbids, Cubic Ninja and Rayman 3D. All three of those games look fun.

Dunno if it's US only or if Canada has it too, though.

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Rayman & Street Fighter yea, but I have to say Cubic Ninja is a pile of poop. I don't care that there isn't 3D, it's the controls. I regret looking into it more before I got it... Don't expect the controls to be tight like in Tilt to Live or anything. The gravity doesn't take effect unless you tilt the 3DS a ton, and even then, he starts out slow. So basically it's frustrating to control it at a point where he's NOT just clunking back and forth between walls.

This seems like it could be a good deal, but it looks like they are mainly wanting to get rid of launch titles...

Reactions: 1 person

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I may actually check this out, my flashcart is pissing me off and I already beat most of my 3DS games (except MK7 and SSF4) and I was thinking about getting some eShop games till Uprising came out (My pre-order only has like 1 buck left that im gonna pay off when I pick it up) but this sounds better.

mjax

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It says buy 2 games at $30 each, and get the 3rd game free. It's 3 games for $60.

No Den, it's a bundle. :P

Thought someone might be interested in purchasing so I posted it. Agreed they are not the best games, but a couple of them are a good deal at this price.

Edit: Not really looking to spoil Astrangeone's trade in this thread: http://gbatemp.net/topic/322157-wtt-ds-games-and-more/ but she got offered a Zelda OOT 3D against SSFIV. (Only using this as an example)

So that makes a used Zelda OOT available for $10. Simple math. Tons of people like to exchange games. :)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
that advert is fucking confusing.

it says "Buy 2 Get 1 Free Nintendo 3DS Bundle" and then it says "Choice of 2 Games w/ The 3rd being Free". so it reads like you are buying 2, that you get to choose (because you are paying for them) and then they will randomly pick a 3rd game for free. while I belive they mean that you can pick 3 games and get them all for $30, it sure as hell doesn't read that way.

i have to agree with everyone so far. those choices aren't very good. there was a reason i put my 3ds in the drawer, it was a lack of good line-up software. just because the games are cheaper now doesn't make them more desirable.

i already have rayman 3d, its really fun but its basically a port of the dreamcast game. so if you have already played that one you have already played this one. the 3d is fun but that damn annoying sweet spot quickly makes its a chore to find enjoyment.

-another world

431unknown

VR Gaming Enthusiast
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Agreed, no 3 games I'd want to buy for 30 cents let alone 30$. This is just a "hey these games aren't selling we need to get rid of them kinda deal".

Densetsu

Pubic Ninja
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
No Den, it's a bundle. :P
Whoops, my bad :shy:

You're right, I just chose 3 games and it's charging $30 for the whole thing. I was reading it the way AW worded it.

Anyway, for pretty crappy games this is a good deal. I only have RE Revelations, MK7 and Super Mario 3D so I can definitely take advantage of this offer since I don't have any of the games on that list. Thanks mjax!

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
It says buy 2 games at $30 each, and get the 3rd game free. It's 3 games for $60.
I added three games to my pretend cart to test and ...
gallery_262855_65_17004.jpg

Walmart remains an honest, trustworthy company. :P

LOL :ninja: 'd by a Ninja :rofl:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: