WALL OF BEST CHARACTER QUOTES

Evanbrine

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"IM SICK OF YOUR FUCKING SHIT. ILL SHOVE YOUR ASSES SO FAR DOWN YOUR THROATS WHEN YOU CRAP YOULL SING FUCKING BEETHOVEN. tl;dr YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS" - Dr Andonuts 2009 - 2016
(From Radiations Earthbound Halloween Hack.)

Papyrus: "I AM A SKELETON WITH HIGH STANDARDS!!"

Frisk: *I can cook spaghetti

Papyrus: "OH NO YOU'RE MEETING MY STANDARDS!!"

Last edited by Evanbrine,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
d'oh i missed

images.jpg

Reactions: Bubsy Bobcat

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for potato quality pics, I shot these before I got a phone with autofocus :x

Ace Attorney Investigations 2:

473cbdaf3972df202aac166ab933573a.jpg

Ace Attorney 1:

29d4d0a693015b1354c22ad69dd0d9e9.jpg

Tsukihime (VNDS port):

1819752ea21af75d5353251254bd83b3.jpg

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors.
:creep:

"After a little thought, Junpei decided that she had to ben nervous about being locked up in such a small space alone with a boy.
In a way, it was kinda cute. Very...demure, you could say, he thought.
Still, even though it wasn't exactly roomy in the elevator, they weren't going to be pressed up against one another. At least, they didn't have to be--
Still, it was making her nervous, Junpei couldn't help but think how innocent she was...
Junpei: "C'mon, let's go."
Again, he stepped toward the elevator--
And again, he felt himself restrained.
June: "I said wait a minute!"
Junpei: "Why?!"
June: "Aren't you afraid, Jumpy?"
Junpei: "Afraid of what?!"
June: "Well, I've never...you know..."
She'd never been in an elevator with a man alone before?
Even so, she still seemed awfully alarmed...
June: "I might...get wet."
Wh-What?!
June: "Down there... I'd get soaking wet..."
Junpei: "W-Well, I mean, of course you would, that's the way it works. I mean, I've never heard of anyone getting soaking wet...somewhere...else..."
June: "That's...That's true..."
Junpei: "..."
June: "You...don't mind?"
Junpei: "Mind what?"
June: "Getting...wet..."
Junpei: "W-Well, I dunno, I think I'd probably... You know...like it."
June: "Gosh Jumpy! You're so brave!"
Junpei: "What happens, happens, right? If you get the chance, you've just gotta go for it. That's what a man's supposed to do, I guess."
June: "Y-You're so cool, Jumpy! I really admire you!"
Junpei: "Uh, that...doesn't really seem like the sort of thing you oughta admire someone for..."
June: "I'm...I'm really scared..."
Junpei: "Y-Yeah... I mean, like you said, you've never...done it...before..."
June: "Yes... So I don't think I'll be able to last very long, and then it'll be...over..."
Junpei: "...O-Over...?"
June: "Yes, I'll go to heaven..."
Junpei: "...Heaven...?"
June: "It feels kind of like you're floating in space, and your mind gets all fuzzy, like when you pass out..."
Junpei: "A-Ah, yes, I've heard that too. Although I don't think the same thing hapens to guys."
June: "...What?"
Junpei: "...Huh?"
June: "But, it would happen to men too, wouldn't it? It would happen to anyone. Once it gets into your body, the same thing happens to everyone."
Junpei: "...Well...I mean... Usualy it doesn't...go inside...the man... I mean, generally..."
June:"Yes, it does... Eventually it will. It's not like you really have a choice... Your body will force you to swallow some of it, eventually..."
Junpei: "Wh-What are you trying to do to me...?"
June: "Nothing... I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm just saying that's what happens. It's a psychologicl reaction to what you're experiencing..."
Was...was that really how it happened? It occured to Junpei that perhaps that was how it worked...
Perhaps he'd been mistaken all these years. Had he misunderstood life so gravely?
The thought terrified him
June seemed to be entirely oblivious to Junpei's mounting confusion and terror.
June: "I know most men probably have larger lungs, but... Even then, I don't think you could hold your breath for 20, or even 10 minutes... Eventually, you'd have to breathe, and then the water would get into your lungs..." Once that happens, your body won't be able to get oxygen anymore, and you'll start to feel that floaty feeling as you pass out..."
June: "..."
Junpei: "Ha ha... Ha ha ha ha... Ahahahahahahaha!"
Finally, Junpei understood.
He understood what June was trying to say, and why she was so scared.
Junpei: "Yeah, you're right, you wouldn't last very long."
June: "See?"
She was afraid that the only elevator button pointed down, where D deck is completely submerged... While E Deck is the destination pointed by the elevator... It would also be submerged...
That meant..."

Reactions: Lycan911

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
9 hours, 9 persons, 9 doors.
:creep:

"After a little thought, Junpei decided that she had to ben nervous about being locked up in such a small space alone with a boy.
In a way, it was kinda cute. Very...demure, you could say, he thought.
Still, even though it wasn't exactly roomy in the elevator, they weren't going to be pressed up against one another. At least, they didn't have to be--
Still, it was making her nervous, Junpei couldn't help but think how innocent she was...
Junpei: "C'mon, let's go."
Again, he stepped toward the elevator--
And again, he felt himself restrained.
June: "I said wait a minute!"
Junpei: "Why?!"
June: "Aren't you afraid, Jumpy?"
Junpei: "Afraid of what?!"
June: "Well, I've never...you know..."
She'd never been in an elevator with a man alone before?
Even so, she still seemed awfully alarmed...
June: "I might...get wet."
Wh-What?!
June: "Down there... I'd get soaking wet..."
Junpei: "W-Well, I mean, of course you would, that's the way it works. I mean, I've never heard of anyone getting soaking wet...somewhere...else..."
June: "That's...That's true..."
June: "You...don't mind?"
Junpei: "Mind what?"
June: "Getting...wet..."
Junpei: "W-Well, I dunno, I think I'd probably... You know...like it."
June: "Gosh Jumpy! You're so brave!"
Junpei: "What happens, happens, right? If you get the chance, you've just gotta go for it. That's what a man's supposed to do, I guess."
June: "Y-You're so cool, Jumpy! I really admire you!"
Junpei: "Uh, that...doesn't really seem like the sort of thing you oughta admire someone for..."
June: "I'm...I'm really scared..."
Junpei: "Y-Yeah... I mean, like you said, you've never...done it...before..."
June: "Yes... So I don't think I'll be able to last very long, and then it'll be...over..."
Junpei: "...O-Over...?"
June: "Yes, I'll go to heaven..."
Junpei: "...Heaven...?"
June: "It feels kind of like you're floating in space, and your mind gets all fuzzy, like when you pass out..."
Junpei: "A-Ah, yes, I've heard that too. Although I don't think the same thing hapens to guys."
June: "...What?"
Junpei: "...Huh?"
June: "But, it would happen to men too, wouldn't it? It would happen to anyone. Once it gets into your body, the same thing happens to everyone."
Junpei: "...Well...I mean... Usualy it doesn't...go inside...the man... I mean, generally..."
June:"Yes, it does... Eventually it will. It's not like you really have a choice... Your body will force you to swallow some of it, eventually..."
Junpei: "Wh-What are you trying to do to me...?"
June: "Nothing... I'm not going to do anything to you. I'm just saying that's what happens. It's a psychologicl reaction to what you're experiencing..."
Was...was that really how it happened? It occured to Junpei that perhaps that was how it worked...
Perhaps he'd been mistaken all these years. Had he misunderstood life so gravely?
The thought terrified him
June seemed to be entirely oblivious to Junpei's mounting confusion and terror.
June: "I know most men probably have larger lungs, but... Even then, I don't think you could hold your breath for 20, or even 10 minutes... Eventually, you'd have to breathe, and then the water would get into your lungs..." Once that happens, your body won't be able to get oxygen anymore, and you'll start to feel that floaty feeling as you pass out..."
Junpei: "Ha ha... Ha ha ha ha... Ahahahahahahaha!"
Finally, Junpei understood.
He understood what June was trying to say, and why she was so scared.
Junpei: "Yeah, you're right, you wouldn't last very long."
June: "See?"
She was afraid that the only elevator button pointed down, where D deck is completely submerged... While E Deck is the destination pointed by the elevator... It would also be submerged...
That meant..."
OMG YES WHY DIDN'T I REMEMBER THAT

Also, saw it on Zero Escape subreddit some time ago hahah

maWHOBI.png

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse