Hacking Wall E on M3 Simply not working

Rice923

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I put the .nds file onto my M3. It creates the save file as it usually does for new games, and then the game begins. After the first few screens of showing the makers of the game, it goes to the screen that says "Touch to Start." I touch the screen, and the screen turns black, while the bottom screen says "cannot find save file, please turn off DS and reinsert the cart," or something along those lines. So I do all of the steps over again and it still does the same thing. I have firmware 1.5 if it works.

Cheater388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Simple solution: Don't play WALL-E; I hate games based on movies. And you should know better.

Now, getting serious.

Before the important thing, you might want to try download-play mode and disabling all the extra features if you have any. Next:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=60512 Nevermind, just download and look at this:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?download=1005

Some games cannot find their corresponding save games for some odd reason. An arm7 Patch to the rom will help that; that's what I'm thinking... anyone want to try helping ME on this help?

Rice923

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally don;twant to play the game. I have tried it and it's rather boring, but my girlfriend wants to play it. I have an AK2 while she has an M3S. It works on my cart tho.

Cheater388

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
arogance1 said:
The game is terrible, hope the film is better

Thanks for the info, I hope this will help the person in need here.

Anyways... Rice923, have you tried the things in my post?

Rice923

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cheater388 said:
arogance1 said:
The game is terrible, hope the film is better

Thanks for the info, I hope this will help the person in need here.

Anyways... Rice923, have you tried the things in my post?

I haven't had a chance to work with her M3 cart yet, but it sounds like a good plan. I'll post back as soon as I try it. Thanks for the advice.

arogance: I see you're rather new here, but stay on topic when you post in threads. Yes the film is better than the game by far.

So I tried the arm7 fix, but it doesn't work. The game doesn't even begin to load. Any other ideas?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram plebs lol