Hacking Wall-E Firecard problem

tiggsy2402

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there...I'm new to site and have a question please...I can't get Wall-E to load on my Firecard, I have the latest firmware and can load the game initially but when I select NEW GAME I get a message appear on screen saying 'The data could not be written. Turn power off and remove and reinsert the DS card.' Does anyone know if there is a new firmware update due out as I'm wondering if that's the reason why it won't load....Any help would be greatly appreciated...Thanks

I also posted this in the NDS Releases section so I'm sorry if this has been put in the wrong place...

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I dont know about which game youre talking, but have you tried to change the save type manualy ? On new games there may be something set wrong~

Go to the game in the menu, hold select and press Right/Left, on the top screen you will see the difference... try every save type until it works...
If any type works, post the number of the Rom and Ill look~

tiggsy2402

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the reply, the game is Wall-E (DS 2383), I have a DSTT and Firecard, the game works fine on the DSTT but I get that message I typed in my 1st message when I try to load it on the Firecard...I've tried to change the save type manually as you advised but when pressing SELECT L + R it did nothing...

I've even just downloaded the 1.45 + 2.56 upgrade but still can't load game.

jerronimo3000

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
did that with me 2. hold select and press the right button on the control pad until you get to eprong 4k. or something like that. if that doesn't work go to the other eprong

tiggsy2402

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
jerronimo3000 said:
did that with me 2. hold select and press the right button on the control pad until you get to eprong 4k. or something like that. if that doesn't work go to the other eprong

Thanks very much jerronimo that did the trick....
gbasp.gif

rics11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi, the wall-e game (working is hard to get hold of) most havent been patched. i have a copy if needed).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you doing @K3Nv2