Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
5jXXp.jpg

As we wait for the next exciting season of AMC's The Walking Dead, folks can get their fix with Telltale's new episodic adventure based on the popular comic-book series. The first episode hits PSN today in the U.S. and tomorrow in European territories.

Though based on events of the main series, The Walking Dead game features a new story and characters in a single-player experience. The first episode also releases today for PC, as well as XBLA and iPad.

Bejeweled 3 and an English demo of Dragon's Dogma also hit the U.S. PSN today.

:arrow: Source: NeoGAF, Telltale Games

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hoping it turns out good... Telltale games have never been all that *great*...
I guess it's a matter of taste...
I've always loved telltale games and pretty much own most of them, well, the point and click adventure ones...

Well, I just hope they make a good game with the series, I didn't like the Jurassic Park one, but well, I hope this one becomes good.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dragon's Dogma actually caught my intention when I was doing some research on it. I may try the demo if it his XBL.

As for the Walking Dead game, it doesn't really interest me. I love the TV series but I feel like they could've done more with it than a point-and-click adventure (which is what I thought it was). Plus I think Telltale has been stretching themselves pretty thin by taking on a lot of projects recently. I mean they did Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, and this all in a relatively short period of time.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got this on Steam, Its surprisingly very good, so much better than Jurassic Park. Probably their best to date.

Its not for those who just want to kill zombies, there's a lot of that but its more about talking to people to progress which is a nice change for the zombie "genre". So far I'd give it 8/10, its nicely made and the gameplay is well balanced. Its more akin to the comics than the TV series and it does feel like they have their "A" team working on this.

Glad I've got the season pass.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
i was scratching my head thinking what game is Dragon's Dogma, till i did a quick search, this game has been under the radar for so long, i was interested in it but becasue i heard nothing from the game since i saw the trailer i gave up on it, will defiantly try the demo now as it's on the japanese store! i can't wait :D

Bejeweled 3 i have on pre-order so i won't bother with that demo.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually heard some good things about this; after the middling reception to their take on Jurassic Park, it was welcome news.

It would be nice if this came to XBLA, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've actually heard some good things about this; after the middling reception to their take on Jurassic Park, it was welcome news.

It would be nice if this came to XBLA, but I'm not going to get my hopes up.

Actually, I believe it's scheduled to release for XBLA tomorrow.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wish telltale games would actually hire someone that knows how to crate good gameplay mechanics
they can create amazing stories, but actual gameplay is horrid

I have no idea yet what this one is going to be like but my expectations are not high gameplay wise from bttf and jurassic park

D

Deleted User

Dragons Dogma was shit...However the walking dead game... blew me away, This is telltales best by far, and I cannot wait for the next episode.

All of my choices had weight, and all of the characters are believable.

The voice acting is top notch as-well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free