Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What? Do they exist in Finland?
wtf.gif
I always thought this was a special German thing...
Everyone I know who has been on one of these schools has not profited from it in any way. It leads to children learning things later or not at all and most have severe problems when they want to continue with higher education...
Only children that are highly motivated to learn everything by themselves can probably profit from this system.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
What do you learn there, how to make horrible salads containing things which should not be in a salad?

rest0re

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
What? Do they exist in Finland?
wtf.gif
I always thought this was a special German thing...
Everyone I know who has been on one of these schools has not profited from it in any way. It leads to children learning things later or not at all and most have severe problems when they want to continue with higher education...
Only children that are highly motivated to learn everything by themselves can probably profit from this system.
no, they do exist around the world. i was wondering coz if i dont get into any university i was thinking to apply some university that would i would grad as art teacher for waldorf school. i was just asking how god damn hippie/alternative bullshit school it is. iam pretty rational/skeptic btw...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.