I wanted to spice up the wife's GBA and give her some black accent to her red console but I wasn't able to find any black buttons or bumpers. I found in a R/C forum where someone suggested that you could dye plastic parts with Rit fabric dye. The thread also mentioned cleaning your parts with acetone before dyeing, don't do that with the side bumpers they just dissolve into goo. The other parts hold up to it well enough. I put the parts in a mesh strainer sitting in a pot with about two cups of water and a full bottle of liquid dye, that was prolly overkill but that was the only reason I bought the dye and I didn't want to mess around. I fiddled with it the entire time, I was nervous because it didn't look like it was working but as soon as the water started to roll the parts instantly turned black. I ended the parts and dried them and slapped them in her case. She loves the look.