wait i just realized something super interesting

do you think this is true to reality

• i do think it is yeah, makes perfect sense

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • i believe that you are pushing it a bit sorry man im sorry to say you are kinda stretching it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
so you know how the DS is like it opens up like the clam shell?

so wait, so CLAM shell right? Clams are like, really popular in japan. Could it be the DS was referencing classical japanese aquarian life to point at the future release of japanees game MyJapanese coach? image of him {IMG{
51NvqF1QroL._AC_SX215_.jpg

idk guys its like kinda obvious when yu think about it cause its all connected idk

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Nintendo DS has a clamshell design. Clam rhymes with ham. "Hamburger" starts with ham but doesn't contain ham. What's another thing whose name starts with ham but doesn't have ham in it? Hamsters. Hamtaro is a hamster. "Little Hamsters Big Adventure" was a Hamtaro game released on the... Nintendo DS. The circle is complete.

FANDROID_SWIMBOIS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Nintendo DS has a clamshell design. Clam rhymes with ham. "Hamburger" starts with ham but doesn't contain ham. What's another thing whose name starts with ham but doesn't have ham in it? Hamsters. Hamtaro is a hamster. "Little Hamsters Big Adventure" was a Hamtaro game released on the... Nintendo DS. The circle is complete.
whoaa this has never has crossed my mind but this is a pretty shining and smoking discovery :nds: hamtaro: :arrow:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s