Hacking Wait a minute...(Pokemon Soul Silver Related)

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
We found a fix for acekard? Everyone keeps saying there is no fix unless you have an acekard.... Did I miss something ?

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
jak larnak said:
It works without problem if you're using AKAIO 1.6
Are you serious? Oh god... I've been waiting for the fix when I could have played the game all along....did they re-release the update with a pokemon fix or can I just play with the 1.6 I downloaded when it came out ?

lolzed

The GBAtemp Pichu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gus122000 said:
jak larnak said:
Are you serious? Oh god... I've been waiting for the fix when I could have played the game all along....did they re-release the update with a pokemon fix or can I just play with the 1.6 I downloaded when it came out ?
yeah it works on 1.6,there was never a re-release...

Gus122000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
lolzed said:
Gus122000 said:
jak larnak said:
yeah it works on 1.6,there was never a re-release...
Alright, thanks!
gbasp.gif

kurtisboyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So let me get this straight... HG/SS roms work 100% (no freezing issues and no freezes based on events), even after the 4th gym?

You just load the rom onto AKAIO 1.6 and you're good to go and beat the game?
smile.gif

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Be warned. It's not 100%. There HAVE been reported crashes. It's more along the lines of 95%. Just save every so often. Other then that, it works perfectly.

Bo Abobo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap I really need to get an acekard soon, all these threads of people saying they play it right away usually with no problems makes me envious. Friggin old stanky r4
frown.gif

kurtisboyd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:
Be warned. It's not 100%. There HAVE been reported crashes. It's more along the lines of 95%. Just save every so often. Other then that, it works perfectly.

Why is this? Oh well, even if it's not 100% anyway, at least it's playable. Should I save just before major events or before every 24th event?

I'm sure an update will be released sooner or later completely fixing the issue anyway
smile.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:

That 5% is quite likely people who didn't update AKAIO properly, you know, 1.6rc trying to load 1.5 loaders, etc.

Edgewalker_001

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My Acekard 2i just got here and I've already set up the firmware and tried my old save file out a bit, no freezes and the firmware just kicks ass!

Just one question, is there some way to get AKAIO to boot straight away, bypassing the NDS menu?

Dangy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Edgewalker_001 said:
My Acekard 2i just got here and I've already set up the firmware and tried my old save file out a bit, no freezes and the firmware just kicks ass!

Just one question, is there some way to get AKAIO to boot straight away, bypassing the NDS menu?

You have to flash your DS, which could brick it. And you'll lose all of your Friendcodes.

The_Hulkster

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:

QUOTEYou have to flash your DS, which could brick it. And you'll lose all of your Friendcodes.

lol. Or you could just tell the DS in the console settings to auto-boot the game inserted in slot-1 when turned on. But that would be waaaay too easy now wouldn't it?
tongue.gif

Klarkykat

Trophies
XP
Country
This crashed on me for the first time when i was fighting lance believe it or not
biggrin.gif

Thank fuck i had the right mind to save just before the battle started.

Trace_hunter

Trophies
XP
Country
Bo Abobo said:
Crap I really need to get an acekard soon, all these threads of people saying they play it right away usually with no problems makes me envious. Friggin old stanky r4
frown.gif

this is exactly what I did xP
decided the R4 is out of date, bought an acekard for £14, now awaiting arrival, can't wait to play pokemon!!

works out better than playing £30 for pokemon me thinks

Dark^'^Knigh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The_Hulkster said:
QUOTE said:
QUOTEYou have to flash your DS, which could brick it. And you'll lose all of your Friendcodes.
lol. Or you could just tell the DS in the console settings to auto-boot the game inserted in slot-1 when turned on. But that would be waaaay to easy now wouldn't it?
Like the previous respondent, I thought The Hulkster was referring to how the AK boots to NDS menu screen and not straight into flashcart menu (unlike his old R4 did). Of course setting the console to auto-boot will just boot into the same game played every time, not into the AK game/folder listing. May not exactly be everyone's "cup of tea".

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs