Really Useless Old man
OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
With the release of Fire Emblem if on June 25, the next installment of the Waifu Wars commences once more....

Perhaps next year when fates releases might we have more combatants, but for now...

PICK YOUR WAIFU
FIGHT FOR YOUR WAIFU
THERE CAN ONLY BE
ONE
TRUE WAIFU

Or you can pick the non-existent True Harem route

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There was this time in my life where I felt that I was not a human. I felt like I was more of a cat. I felt as if it is necessary to become a cat, if I feel LIKE a cat. I went over to this place called "Animal Lydia Nafghayaudraffy". This place costed me $420.67 to become a cat. ManFoxSuperBat came along to pay off for me. ManFoxSuperBat is chair. ManFoxSuperBat is table.

As the store people were providing me with a potion to turn me into a cat, I had to poop real hard. I head over to the washroom, and it turns out I didn't really have to use the washroom at all. I had cancer line up into my lungs. I ran to the hospital, and Vinny diagnosed me with cancer. He cured me instantly. Vinny is love. Vinny is life. I then realized that becoming a cat isn't really my passion at all. I went home. Sorry, ManFoxSuperBat for wasting your money. I went online and I read this thread. I felt like I had cancer again, which I cannot treat anymore. Thanks to this thread, I have cancer. :cry:

I'm joking, calm the fuck down.

Madao64

Really Useless Old man
OP
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Senegal
I don't know if this thread is still relevant but, Oboro is the one and only true waifu. I married Lucina in Awakening. I'm developing a thing for blue haired women. http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Oboro
All the maids are mine, remember that.

P.S: What is your favourite class? I'm liking the social knight class line.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021