Wads help, this is actually a good question about wads

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by BigOlBlunt, May 20, 2008.

1. BigOlBlunt
    OP

BigOlBlunt Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2008
    United States
    Can you help me with the twilight hack? Alright heres my problem, I did everything right until the black screen pops up and says "to start wad intallation press the A or Reset button" i hit the reset button and it says something like "opening wad files" BUT then it also says "ERROR not enough memory!" Can anybody tell me whats up and what i need to do?? i have plenty of memory on my wii like 1600 blocks. Whats happenin here???

2. zidane_genome

zidane_genome My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?

May 21, 2006
    United States
    do you have your WADs in the WAD directory on your SD card? What wads are you trying to install?

3. 73ARM3

73ARM3 Member

Newcomer
    Aug 28, 2007
    You have a bad VC wad, I had the same with SMB3, got from elsewhere and it worked.

4. BigOlBlunt
    OP

BigOlBlunt Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2008
    United States
    Dang im tryin to install the lengend of the mystical ninja, ya u know that game's sick. But the wad is bad?? Il get some new wads and all. I know people dont like givin out links but can you pm me a good link? And i hate askin this question cuz im gonna sound like a total dumbass but what exactly does the homebrew channel do and do i need it? Thanks for the help brothas

5. BigOlBlunt
    OP

BigOlBlunt Newbie

Newcomer
    May 19, 2008
    United States
    So my wads are bad?? Aright well il get some new ones can you tell me what the best torrent is? Sorry sinkhead am i aloud to ask that? And i hate to ask this question but what exactly is homebrew channel? do i need it for the tp hack?? thanks for the help brothas

6. FrEEz902

FrEEz902 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 8, 2007
    Egypt
    Read the rules before posting, and i mean now. Unless you want to get flamed and ban hammered.

CLICK HERE: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?act=boardrules