Hacking WADs and 4.0

EnigmaXtreme

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ok when it comes to 4.0 its a turn in the right direction, SDHC support and running agmes off the SD slot, thats ticked 1 thing off my list, only 2 left that being region free and DVD video support. Anyway back on 3.4 I did the Oct 23rd fix as seen here on this link (http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=112945) anyway, once I upfraded to 4.0 I noticed to my surprise I could still install WADs I had recently removed them all for some reason I can't remeber.

However I decided to install one just to make sure it worked and it installed fine, however when i went to play a disc i got the Black Screen, you know that Wii Corrupted screen, naturally I felt like I was having a stroke, I turned off the Wii, went back to the HBC uninstalled the WAD and thankfully things went back to normal (THANK GOD)

Has anyone else suffered this problem and honestly are Custom Channel WADs even that nesecerry?

D

Deleted User

QUOTE said:
Custom Channel WADs even that nesecerry?

It depends on how do you live your life, seriously.
If you're a tad lazy, Channel WADs FTW.
If you a geek and don't mind extra clicks, HBC FTW.

Personally, I have no offense on Custom Channel WADs.

games2007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
afif95 said:
QUOTE said:
Custom Channel WADs even that nesecerry?

It depends on how do you live your life, seriously.
If you're a tad lazy, Channel WADs FTW.
If you a geek and don't mind extra clicks, HBC FTW.

Personally, I have no offense on Custom Channel WADs.

Personally, I don't experience this problem because I don't find 4.0 to be beneficial.
It still uses up system memory if you actually want to PLAY a game from your SD card. (Not like that would happen often. *ehem*)
Just stay at 3.2 and you won't have to worry about not being able to install certain WADs, or WADs in general.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol, Okies. Family graveyard is that way 👉