wad uninstaller question

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by tredes, May 8, 2008.

May 8, 2008

wad uninstaller question by tredes at 3:11 AM (927 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. tredes
    OP

Member tredes GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    Another one, yes but its simple and i need a simple answer...i searched, dont really want to be looking throught PAGES of posts looking for an answer.

Is there another way to use to wad uninstaller apart from Twilight Hack?, for example using a disc, like my wad installer disc...

thanks...

2. mark187

Member mark187 GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    Yes there is but I'm lazy like you and I don't want to bother providing the solution, same as you don't want to bother putting any effort into finding it.

3. TaxiTitan

Member TaxiTitan GBAtemp Regular

Sweden
    homebrew launcher..

4. tredes
    OP

Member tredes GBAtemp Regular

Australia
    cant the homebrew channel cause a brick?

I have been having a play with a few things, but just see how it pans out for a while.

5. Deletable_Man

Member Deletable_Man Old Man

United States
    Homebrew channel might cause a brick if you're as lazy as you've shown and I dunno.. download a crap version from a crap source or something. Or if you suck. I've got all sorts of crap installed on my Wii right now with no bricking mostly because I can not only read, but also comprehend.

And just because you state how lazy you are about using the search function doesn't take away from the fact that you are a moron for starting a topic for your one stupid question. I'd think with something as risky (lol) as this you'd take the time to read and understand rather than pray for a quick solution.

6. jpxdude

Member jpxdude GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    I use the homebrew channel to launch SDLoad 0.4 (front SD loader), then run the wad (un)installer through there.