Hacking wad manager works with my 256 card but no my 8gig

staller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey guyas I've been killing myself here for a couple of days. I installed softmii with my sandisk 256 card and everything works fine. i copied all the files to my 8 gig sdhc card and every thing works perfectly except the wad manager gives me an error code (ret = -1)when retrieving the data (the screen where you can see the wads). i've typed in every search engine wad manager error (ret = -1) and all i see are other error codes with the wad manager 1.3 but no my error. so for now everytime i need to install a wad i have to load it onto my 256 card--run wad manager and install it--then copy the wad into my 8 gig card from my computer into my wad folder--just such a hassel--does anyone know how to fix it?

staller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
update what--i have the latest wad manager 1.3 which supports sdhc. i have the latest sofmii pack and even updated to preloader 0.28. what's weird is that both the 256 card and the 8gig card are the same exact company sandisk and they both have exactly the same files in each of them (minus the few installed wads in my 8 gig which are not in my 256) remeber at this point i'm only using the 256 to install wads. but my 8 gig card works perfectly in everything else.

staller

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes sir--sandisk 8 gig sdhc--anyone know what the error (ret = -1) means? anyone please!!

****nevermind i found the answer myself--needed a MODIFIED version of wad manager 1.3--you can find it here--http://consoleconnect.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/wad-manager.dol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gonna love it when the next update blocks them
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @SylverReZ youtube to mp3 some are still good, usefull when the official music video has better audio than the music in th ecd
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im back
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Find the studio rips, like a few GBs per song lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, game boys per song?
    I used to have a few of those with Direct Sound on XP and Audigy Platinum sound card with high end speakers was a glorious time for audio
    Lol no Gigabytes per song
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some websites have full studio rips of production kind of hard to find for obvious reasons
    +1
    Not sure current audio codec based sound built in to motherboards can handle the bit depth those used
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I just use mp3 files of the best quality i can find
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I say fuck it and open Spotify 80% of your musics already on it probably
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or just put in on yt
    Xdqwerty for most people hearing anything better than 256Kbps MP3 they cannot tell the difference
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    play the songs video
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Audiophiles mjs second allegation
    Pedo Audio what ever MJ was into he lost a glove
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mjs glove fit
    Billies Jeans did not
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mj you are the father