Homebrew Wad manager for Linux?

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just started using Triiforce. And I'm having no luck in my searches that will add a wad to the nand. Wad2Nand won't work because you need a batch file. And in my experiences those Windows batch files do not work under Wine. I tried ShowMiiWads, and the .exe won't be in Wine.

So does anyone know of an app that will add wads to the nand in Linux? I don't care if it's a native Linux app(which I'm doubting noone has made one) or an app that runs under Wine.

Thank you.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
theres a post already about this in the wii hacking section. i compiled a showmiiwads that will run with mono in ubuntu. click the search button and ask the search gods your question.

DespizingU

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sweet! Thank you so much giantpune. I didn't see it through my initial search, but I'll look again.

EDIT: Ok, I got it working, but I'll post how I did it just incase others run into this problem:

1. I got the Mono.rar from here
2. Extract the folder to wherever you want
3. Type the path to the .exe in Terminal. At first the app did not pop up for me. I got this error:
WARNING **: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Windows.Forms, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' or one of its dependencies.
4. I then installed these packages to fix this error(start with the second one and see if that fixes the error):
libmono-winforms1.0-cil and/or libmono-winforms2.0-cil

And that's it.

Thanks giantpune for letting me know about this, and for making the mono version for us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pass