Hacking Wad manager errors

TheJorsh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, I've been using the WAD manager for a while (1.5 is the latest, right? that's what I've been using, anyway.)
And I recently used the IOS 222 patcher thing, which apparently was supposed to help me use a external harddrive with SNES9XGX and the other emulators, but that didn't seem to help at all.
I also recently started using the configurable usb loader, which apparently also seems to use the patched 222(?), so I didn't think much of it.
Now a couple days ago, I tried using the WAD manager again, and now it won't install anything anymore.
So, can anyone please explain to me what do I need to do to fix this, and how?

TheJorsh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, I haven't even used Waninkoko's 4.3 patcher yet, since it sounds like it doesn't actually fix everything yet.

TheJorsh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The last few times I've had problems with anything, I've been told to go through that guide.
I've done it twice before, and it never seemed to change anything.
Are you sure that'll help right now?

EDIT: actually I haven't installed priiloader because it says you only need to if you don't have bootmii as boot2.
Do I really NEED Priiloader now?

TheJorsh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not having problems with loading stuff from usb, that works fine. It's just that the wad manager won't install anything now.

Also I'm getting error ret = -1022, if that helps at all.

TheJorsh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think I might have already tried using IOS36, but I'll try again in a second

EDIT: When I tried IOS36, I instantly got error ret = - 2011.

TheJorsh

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also, the thing is, I'm pretty sure I usually used 249 to install wads, but I could've also used something else, but I don't remember what the others were since I haven't used it in a while.
I did successfully install Bit.Trip Runner back when it got leaked a couple days before release, and then later successfully uninstalled it, but I don't remember which one I used.
(And that was before the IOS222 thing.)

airline38

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
TheJorsh said:
Also, the thing is, I'm pretty sure I usually used 249 to install wads, but I could've also used something else, but I don't remember what the others were since I haven't used it in a while.
I did successfully install Bit.Trip Runner back when it got leaked a couple days before release, and then later successfully uninstalled it, but I don't remember which one I used.
(And that was before the IOS222 thing.)

Try to use this one below: (GUI wad manager with IOS250)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mzzmadndjdl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: