Wad manager based off 1.7 that will allow to batch install...

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by burritoboy9984, Dec 7, 2010.

1. burritoboy9984
    OP

Member burritoboy9984 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Anyone have the source for such a thing? I'm trying to merge the source from the svn of yawmm and wanin's latest, but I am having all kinds of issues.

Thx in advance!
    -Erik

2. xzxero

Member xzxero ♥bong milk does good for the brain♥

United States
  3. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    What is it that you miss in YAWMM?
    You could always PM cwstjdenobs on this forum.

4. XFlak

Member XFlak Wiitired but still kicking

Canada
    yawmm has already been updated to reflect wad manager 1.7's changes (I believe the only exception is music support), and MMM's wad manager has been updated to reflect yawmm's changes. So all 3 wad manager's can use IOSs with non-38 bases, all 3 benefit from faster install speeds, and yawmm and mmm both offer extra brick protection (ie. will not allow u to stub/uninstall a SM IOS or SM).

So as tj_cool already asked... what do u want to add to yawmm that isn't already supported? I'm sure cwstjdenobs would at very least consider your suggestions, he's a great guy [​IMG]

5. burritoboy9984
    OP

United States
    For some reason in yawmm (I don't remember if wanin did this in 1.6 or 1.7), I couldn't install the standard system ios wads (non trucha'd) with standard system ios's (36, 37 or 58). Kept getting a sig check failed (when trying to install with 1.7/MMM it worked). Also, looking at the code of it, and the latest 1.7, it is FAR different. Thx for the suggestion tj/flak, I was just about to pm him before I saw your post [​IMG]

-Erik

Edit: It seems it is an issue with yawmm, as lethal's 1.5 based multimod installs it fine (which yawmm is a continuation of)... weird...
    Edit2: I've merged the parts of yawmm into lethal's source and it works... But I did send cwstjdenobs a pm so he will see this.

6. urherenow

Member urherenow GBAtemp Addict

United States
    it's easy to just use Darkcorps. When you download the full version, you get a folder with all of the pre-patched IOS files. You can delete some or all of those and replace them with pretty much whatever you want.

7. burritoboy9984
    OP

United States
    I appreciate the response, but you should really re-read the topic [​IMG]

-Erik