Hacking Wad Manager 1.7 (No sound mod)

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Sorry it's not the right topic, but talking about Manager 1.7 mod made me wonder if there's a 1.7 Gui (like the 1.5 gui by Nixx).
When I give the 1.5 to users after they followed the current guides, it just ret-1029
They would need 1.5gui but with the 1.7 manager inside
tongue.gif

M1r0

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
MMM != "Wad Manager". It is a wad manager, but it is not called "Wad Manager". Same thing goes for Wii Mod. Also, Wad Manager is one of the most used wad managers. For example, when Xflak links to a wad manager (in his forwarder channel thread), he links to a mod of Wad Manager 1.7. I am aware that there are other tools that do not have sound and offer many features (you don't need to tell me every time), but obviously the people in the Wad Manager 1.7 thread either preferred his wad manager (but hated the music), or just didn't know about those tools. I am a user of both MMM and Wad Manager, so I know that there are other tools.

Posts merged

Cyan said:
Sorry it's not the right topic, but talking about Manager 1.7 mod made me wonder if there's a 1.7 Gui (like the 1.5 gui by Nixx).
When I give the 1.5 to users after they followed the current guides, it just ret-1029
They would need 1.5gui but with the 1.7 manager inside
tongue.gif

Maybe I might make that..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here