Hacking wad manager 1.7 freezing up

bailybird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello i have my wii homebrewd ive went though all the steps i can get the new usb loaderloader to run but when i try to put in the cios it freezes up......i no i cant play backups with out the cios rite? thanks baily any sugg

bailybird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got the file and every thing worked and it ask me if i wanted to play back ups i said yesand it still gives me a no disk error only not a cios error no more im closer ..is it the back up launcher im using bad?..thax agian for all the help...baily
unsure.gif

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
bailybird said:
ok i got the file and every thing worked and it ask me if i wanted to play back ups i said yesand it still gives me a no disk error only not a cios error no more im closer ..is it the back up launcher im using bad?..thax agian for all the help...baily
unsure.gif
You must answer no and you need a cIOS, use cIOS249 v17, install it using IOS236.

bailybird

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FIX94 said:
bailybird said:
unsure.gif
You must answer no and you need a cIOS, use cIOS249 v17, install it using IOS236.

want to say thx to who helped me so far so good

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If you want acces to all neede files and want to mod your Wii the save and easy way,
I recommend Moddmii. ( look at the stickies in Wii hacking thread ).

Just follow the hacking guide and the generated text guide to mod your Wii the best way possible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: