Hacking wad manager 1.5 and some issues

owais

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so recently i tried to softmod my wii and well i wad doing something and i closed the wii and well when i turned it on i had a black screen, so i found a site with some files like wad manager 1.5 and some firmware, i was on 3.1 U. So i couldnt find 3.1 U so i got 3.2 U or 3.4 U i forget i also got stuff like boot.dol start.elf and bootmii. Well when i put the files on my sd card and put it on my wii and boot it up i get this and i have 2 wiimotes not connecting tried everything sync and all that. i have a gamecube controller and thats not working, do i need a file or mod for a gc controller to work? If anybody can help me that be really great!

PS: i did install bootmii but not preloader dont think so
also after the word i get this their were pics but their not uploading so if someone wants to see the pics my email adress is: [email protected]

dn_angel000

Phantom User
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When u turn ur Wii on press + hold the reset button 2 see if u have Priiloader! U should use WAD Manager 1.7 instead!

owais

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
im new to this and i dont have preloader and i also cant use any wii controllers and gamecube ones so i need a tutorial on how to use wad manager 1.7 which files i need and all that reset didnt fix anything

owais

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
didnt help when i start the wii one flash theni get 2 fast flashes how do i use wad manager 1.7 i can only load wad manager 1.5, what files do i have to put on the sd card to make wad manager 1.7 work on my black screen bricked wii!

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
owais said:
didnt help when i start the wii one flash theni get 2 fast flashes how do i use wad manager 1.7 i can only load wad manager 1.5, what files do i have to put on the sd card to make wad manager 1.7 work on my black screen bricked wii!
Are you able to load YAWMM?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple