Hacking Wad installation error

snails1221

LOVE EVERYONE
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased a used wii and modded it. For some reason the previous owners did not download the wii connect 24 channels. Since they where pulled from the wii shop channel I found the wads and downloaded them. I put them on my SD card and booted up wad manger. I chose ios249 and hit install and it gave me ERROR! (ret = 1035) I tested them on dolphin and they work fine. what do I do?

Last edited by snails1221,

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently purchased a used wii and modded it. For some reason the previous owners did not download the wii connect 24 channels. Since they where pulled from the wii shop channel I found the wads and downloaded them. I put them on my SD card and booted up wad manger. I chose ios249 and hit install and it gave me ERROR! (ret = 1035) I tested them on dolphin and they work fine. what do I do?

Just to clarify;
What WAD are you trying to install?

Also are you able to uninstall the WAD through WAD Manager? If you can't try using Multi Mod Manager. Uninstalling the WAD would remove all traces of the channel/WAD you installed.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If IOS249 is a stub, WAD-installation is not going to work. Also, why do you want WiiConnect24 channels? WiiConnect24 was disabled in 2013 by Nintendo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on