Hacking Wad Instalaton HELP

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sweet, so it will tell you if there's not enough space? I was always worried whenever I installed one that I went through the trouble of seeing how many blocks they took up. Like, incase I brick my Wii from trying to install something and my Wii doesn't have enough space.

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dude, i installed 200+ blocks more then the wii can handle. you get a error saying the memory is full. you cant go to the wii menu until you delete some channels/save games (it dosent have to be the ones you just installed, it can be anything) just deleted some stuff and im just fine. no brick and i happened about 10 times
smile.gif

Gnac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DoubleD45 said:
I get 2 errors when i try to install wads for soem reason

1. ERROR: Not enough memory available
and
2. ERROR: WAD not installed (ret = -1)

can anyone help me??? ( i have 900 blocks left on my wii)

I had this issue when attempting to install more than one WAD at a time.

blu9987

Trophies
Website
www.clan-geno.net
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
Oh sweet, so it will tell you if there's not enough space? I was always worried whenever I installed one that I went through the trouble of seeing how many blocks they took up. Like, incase I brick my Wii from trying to install something and my Wii doesn't have enough space.

It doesn't brick you're wii.. I've over-installed twice now. It just makes you go to data management instantly from the wii menu.

edit: and no it never told me that there was no space... so yea don't count on it
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup