Wad file PAL in vWii NTSC

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by Ackermann, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Ackermann
    OP

Ackermann Member

Newcomer
    Nov 24, 2014
    Cote d'Ivoire
    hi Despite being my first topic , read the forum often and I appreciate very much the work that many do. But I have a question I'd like to address with you, who are the experts: I have a Wii U NTSC . I do not know , but I guess the vWii system is NTSC , and I want to install a wad file PAL (specifically 64 Paper Mario PAL) I have read that there are software as FreeTheWads to perform a transformation PAL -> NTSC and avoid incompatibilities. However , I have not succeeded. In this sense , is it possible to directly install the wad file PAL? Will I have problems ? otherwise where and how it is used freethewads ? versions and tutorials I've read are very old. In advance thank you for your kindness, greetings to all​

2. crwys

crwys GBAtemp Maniac

Jun 26, 2008
    United States
    I would not install any wads unless you know for a fact they are safe and that they were ripped from a vwii. If you brick your vwii you could be screwed for life.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice