WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WACKY WAVING INFLATABLE ARM FLAILING TUBE MAN!

8br26mq.gif

Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse! Thanks to a shipping error I am now overstocked on wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube men, and I am passing the savings on to *you*! Attract customers to your business, make a splash at your next presentation, keep grandma company, protect your crops, confuse your neighbours! African American? Hail a cab, testify in church or just raise the roof! Whatever your wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube man needs, come on down to Al Harrington's Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man Emporium and Warehouse, route two in Weekapaug!

aZnXrAvEr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids! Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids! Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids! Hi, I'm Darth Harrington of Darth Harington's Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids Emporium and Moonbase. Due to a garbled subspace transmission, I am currently overstocked on all Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids and I am passing the savings on to you!

biggrin.gif

http://www.snotr.com/video/500

_Snott_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I heard Micheal Bay was making a sequel.

This Summer.....

2 Girls..... 1 cup...... and a lot of senseless explosions and robots and spidahs and ayaghagahaghagahga

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse