Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Special thx to "PissProduction"

wtf?

I think its piss.. autoboot without channel menu? The Wii doesnt start from DVD when its turning on. probably fake. i wont download it, until some idiot tells us it didnt work
wink.gif

MiloFoxburr

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
According to 'ZeNiTRaM' from Maxconsole #wiidev's topic is "wab = teh ghey" so looks like it is fake.

The channel is full so I can't check

Yeah WAB worked on the PSP, they done one of the first loaders I believe (Been a long time lol)

-edit- Just joined #wiiDev, the topic is 'key/Warez= Ban¦ Wii Hacked iiW!' + Some more stuff and 'wab = the ghey'

TaMs

Randomizer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
According to 'ZeNiTRaM' from Maxconsole #wiidev's topic is "wab = teh ghey" so looks like it is fake.

The channel is full so I can't check

Yeah WAB worked on the PSP, they done one of the first loaders I believe (Been a long time lol)
Well they were fake back then. Ok only one member of them. he was doing the first downgrader for psp, but he stole codes from someone etc. and never got it working. dunno if this wii thing will work. can't even download that .rar
tongue.gif
like i'd waste dvd for tetris.

BigX

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
autoboot without channel menu
I run a Cube game in my Wii this week (made some tests...)
If I remember correctly, when I turned the wii on while the cube disc inserted, it immediately startet the cube game. Have to retest that.

1337Nemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i just checked it. Wii game, orginal or backup, and gamecube game, orginal and backup will bring up the warning, if you press A it will show the channels.

NO AUTOBOOT on wii possible
wink.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
My memory might be playing up here but did WAB not do some stuff around the time of the first wiinja (or more specifically the hex dump thereof) and have a "war/coding match" with the people behind the serial cable "chip".

niklasnyfiken

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
It's obviously fake. Had it been real, they would've released their game and become famous. The guy is probably an attention whore.

Samutz

Trophies
Website
samutz.com
XP
Country
United States
I don't think the government ever "takes" over a site by replacing it with something like that. They just flat-out shut them down and make them inaccessible.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality