WAAY too much space between forum posts

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one that thinks this? On the forum views, there is too much white space between the text and the line that seperates the threads. In EoF, even at my resolution of 2048x1152, I can BARELY see the non-sticky stuff now, unless I scroll and make it where I can't see the stickies. Before this update, I was able to see literally every topic without scrolling, which is kinda handy for ADD.

Anyone else not liking the seemingly huge amount of "white space" added between thread titles in the forums?

NOTE: EOF was just an example due to the now-entirely-stickies-without-scrolling. ALL forums are like this now for me.

Reactions: 1 person

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

No, that's not what I'm talking about, that shrinks the ENTIRE page, including text size. I'm not wanting text size shrunk.

@lil - I can see where some people would think that, but why force it? With all the customization this site has, why not give us an option like Terminator said?

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think its the EoF's fault since it has so many sticky's.

That was just an example. I use to be able to view all threads in any forum without scrolling. Not a matter of laziness, a mater of ADD problems. Now, I can barely view half the threads without scrolling.
Pretty annoying since there's not even an option to change it back :glare:

Aside from this problem, I like the new layout.

EDIT: Horray, found another Opera bug.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)