W33d

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I seriously cannot believe it is so popular here in the US. Have you done/do any?
I never did, but I'm the kind of person who has to try it all (more like moslty all, got limits too)

Hyperlisk_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never tried it either, but if I was offered I would try it. I'm like you too, I always try something at least once.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
I love my weed! It's much more calming than being drunk (which just turns me into a UK football fan circa 1978) and keeps away my psychopathic tendencies. Just don't smoke too much and join the paranoia posse.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hyperlisk_ said:
I've never tried it either, but if I was offered I would try it. I'm like you too, I always try something at least once.

Even homosexuality?
wink.gif
j/k

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
JPH said:
Yep.

I smoke it occasionally.
That is exaclty my point, I still have to meet a single American Teenager that hasn't been into that.Off course I'm not judging, it was just a comment.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
The effect of pot differs from person to person and from variety to variety. It usually just makes me sleepy.

Word of warning: be careful about your sources. The weed you get might be full of pesticides, herbicides, and for that extra kick, laced with acid or heroin or who-knows-what.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
veho said:
Word of warning: be careful about your sources. The weed you get might be full of pesticides, herbicides, and for that extra kick, laced with acid or heroin or who-knows-what.

Sounds like someone has been watching too many gov't anti-cannabis propaganda films. Pesticides/herbicides maybe, but why anybody would give away free acid or heroin mixed in with your bag of grass is beyond me. Maybe they bought too much and are trying to get rid of it? Seems like acid and heroin, which are more valuable on their own, would be sold seperately for a premium price not tossed in your weed for a "kick." I don't even think smoking acid would have any effect.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
gratefulbuddy said:
Sounds like someone has been watching too many gov't anti-cannabis propaganda films. Pesticides/herbicides maybe, but why anybody would give away free acid or heroin mixed in with your bag of grass is beyond me. Maybe they bought too much and are trying to get rid of it? Seems like acid and heroin, which are more valuable on their own, would be sold seperately for a premium price not tossed in your weed for a "kick." I don't even think smoking acid would have any effect.
One part weed, three parts grass from someone's lawn, sprinkled with heroin, weed killers and Special K. Total profit several times bigger than just selling that amount of heroin and weed pure. Far from "giving it away free". You can't keep watering down your weed with dried cabbage, someone might notice that they get more of a rush from smoking an empty Rizla than they get from a bongfull of your stuff. So you either sell your weed pure (at a nonexistent profit margin), sell chamomile leaves soaked in some random sink cleaner for 100% profit, or any of the combinations in between.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
veho said:
gratefulbuddy said:
One part weed, three parts grass from someone's lawn, sprinkled with heroin, weed killers and Special K. Total profit several times bigger than just selling that amount of heroin and weed pure. Far from "giving it away free". You can't keep watering down your weed with dried cabbage, someone might notice that they get more of a rush from smoking an empty Rizla than they get from a bongfull of your stuff. So you either sell your weed pure (at a nonexistent profit margin), sell chamomile leaves soaked in some random sink cleaner for 100% profit, or any of the combinations in between.

If by Special K you mean Ketamine (and even if you mean the breakfast creal) then the list of ingredients in that bag you just came up with is more expensive than trying to rip someone off with oregano.
But WOW!!
What kind of people do you deal with? They sound like some shady individuals. Don't buy weed if you don't know what it should look and smell like.
Really, weed is hard to counterfeit well. It would be much, much easier to sell fake pills or powders. With a much higher profit margin than even your crazy bag of intoxicants. Also anyone who knows the effects of marijuana will be instantly sure they have just smoked more than weed from the first hit of your crazy bag.

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
gratefulbuddy said:
But WOW!!
What kind of people do you deal with? They sound like some shady individuals. Don't buy weed if you don't know what it should look and smell like.
Really, weed is hard to counterfeit well. It would be much, much easier to sell fake pills or powders. With a much higher profit margin than even your crazy bag of intoxicants. Also anyone who knows the effects of marijuana will be instantly sure they have just smoked more than weed from the first hit of your crazy bag.
Who are you selling to, Rastafarians? Of course you wouldn't sell to experienced chronies, you sell to first-timers and grade schoolers. As such, they wouldn't know their ass from a hole in the ground, would be afraid of powders, wouldn't know what effect to expect from weed (and wouldn't know they didn't get it from your concoction), and would be happy with something brownish-green, vaguely plant-like, and smelling like the cannabis incense sticks they smelled in a drug store. And you don't have to overdo the active substance content. You seem to be under the impression that you need a full dose of active substance to get someone high; non-users haven't built up a tolerance yet, and with the excitement bordering on hysteria and the placebo effect, they'll giggle all night ofter one regular cigarette if you tell them it's weed. All they need is something to make their throat raspy and their head woozy and they're happy little junkies. Add just a hint of some active substance in there and it's "whoah, we were high for, like, a week". They don't expect flying pink midget elephants, so you don't have to use an elephant-inducing dose; you use much less. And then you milk the little suckers for all they're worth.

To be honest, the way to get most profit is to go around concerts and sell postage stamps as acid. Just be careful to leave in time and to avoid previous customers
laugh.gif
The advantage of the weed approach is that it gets you return customers, while selling chalk instead of E doesn't.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
veho said:
To be honest, the way to get most profit is to go around concerts and sell postage stamps as acid. Just be careful to leave in time and to avoid previous customers
laugh.gif
The advantage of the weed approach is that it gets you return customers, while selling chalk instead of E doesn't.

Do you know how big a hit of blotter acid is? You must live/work/go to school/hang around a lot of naive clueless people. If someone were to actually think a postage stamp is a hit of acid then they could get ripped off in any number of ways. Sell them a flashlight and say its a lightsaber or piece of used chewing gum as a hat.
You are being ridiculous. Why waste 40-odd cents on a stamp, just give them some notebook paper? Hey if they will fall for a stamp, the skys the limit. Hey, tell them its invisble acid, yeah, thats it.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Not smoking at the time due to written exams coming up in 3 weeks, but can't wait for April 20th
laugh.gif

I only smoke occasionally, and I probably wouldn't at all if I didn't have a source of freshly picked stuff for way cheaper than the street prices...
I also happen to live near the Dutch border, where it may cost a bit more, but is so worth it
biggrin.gif

@veho:
2wh35lc.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Crowbar?