W00T I fixed my GBC Silvers battery.

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by LuigiOG, Feb 7, 2010.

Feb 7, 2010
  1. LuigiOG
    OP

Newcomer LuigiOG Member

United States
    HEY FOOLS. I'm saying that the original Johto's storyline should have been edited better.

I've been trying without a solder for a while now. Well, I used electrical tape and it worked. I can't wait to trade with my Pokemon Yellow.

Well, i'm going to beat it so I get hyped for Pokemon Soul Silver. What are your thoughts and opinions about HG/SS? I think the story line should be better edited although it is my ALL-TIME favorite region.

Questions:

1. What do you think should be changed?
    2. What is your favorite region?
    3. Are you buying it?

I HAVE to buy it, I support Pokemon.

2. Overlord Nadrian

Banned Overlord Nadrian Banned

Belgium
    You do realize HG and SS have been out for a couple of months already? There's nothing that can be changed anymore.

My favourite region's Kanto.

I'm buying it, first DS game in 2 years [​IMG] Just because I can't download the PokéWalker.

3. Danny600kill

Member Danny600kill xD

United Kingdom
    Yay silver rocks, luckily for me Soul Silver is out in like a month so i dont have to fix mine [​IMG]

4. Forstride

Member Forstride The rudder moves when I turn the wheel

United States

1. It's too late to change anything (Like Nadrian said)...Besides, I haven't played HG/SS yet, so I don't really know what they improved upon.
    2. Kanto (Can't wait to revisit it on SS)
    3. Yes (I already pre-ordered it)

5. Hells Malice

Member Hells Malice Are you a bully?

Canada
    Better story?
    People READ pokemons story?
    I pity anyone who does... I've been tempted many a times to edit any story related text to just give directions and cut all the 'story' out.

My favorite region doesn't exist...as they are all boring/plain.

aand hell naw i'm not buying it. I bought Diamond and realized my huge mistake.
    I downloaded Platinum and wanted my money back after playing it. (note: downloaded for free)

I'll probably play HG 'just cuz'.

Pokemon used to be fun. I'd say after Gold/silver it stopped being fun since it was virtually the exact same thing as it is now. (it's just prettier now)

6. BORTZ

Global Moderator BORTZ wtf, nintendo

United States
    OMG i love silver and gold. they give me and instaboner.

1. 3D battles.
    2.I dont like any one region in particular, but i really like the idea of having both kanto and johoto in one game. Thats one thing that i really liked about G/S/C. I always wished for more of the same changes in the next gen, but after R/S/E i was dissapointed cause of one continent, and no day and night.
    3.Hell yeah im buyin it. I need a pokewalker!

7. outgum

Member outgum Pokemanz Master

New Zealand
    3D battles would ruin Pokeomn. Read Guilds Heart Gold and Soul Silver Review.

I think they should have improved.....NOTHING (By nothing i mean, from me Playing SS, i wouldnt change anything in it) , a pokemon game is exactly that, and always will be like that, you cant change its format, it would no longer BE "Pokemon".

Im Deifinatly Buying Soul SIlver, i wish to support the Company.

Favourite region is Kanto.

8. _Chaz_

Member _Chaz_ GBAtemp's Official Mook™

United States
    Way to go! I can't beieve that you fixed it.

I personally am waiting for Heart Gold, as I had Gold as a child (my first GBC game I ever had and I bought it with the Pokemon GS Gameboy Color).

I'm psyched that they brought back the Viridian Forest and the Safari Zone.