ROM Hack [W.I.P] Pokemon: Amethyst (Graphics Help Needed!)

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,404
  • Replies 4
  • Likes 2
D

Deleted User

OP
Pokemon: Amethyst

We all know that ROM hacking a 6th gen Pokemon game is a lot of work. As I am working on the game's story line and other things, I was wondering if someone would be willing to design the title screen. I would like it to have the font type of omega ruby (it would be nice to have the 3-D sort of look with the details as well but not needed), and purple as well. I know I am asking a lot, any help would be appreciated. I would like it to say "Amethyst".

Types: Fairy type is being replaced with the brand new Jewel type. This affects the following Pokemon:
Diancie
Sylveon
Carbink
Golem [See new Pokemon]
Anymore decided to be added :lol:

This is the current progress on the type chart.
Most types have four types they are weak to. Each is super effective to four types. Each type has 4 resistances, and 8 regular attacks. This is meant to balance the system and not have overused types. The only exception to this rule are the normal types. These are going to be neutral types and are not super weak or effective to any type. They can attack anything with a regular hit. Every type does 0 damage to a Pokemon with their own type, leading to an interesting match and leads to variety choices.

TYPE CHART:

2uEjxMt.jpg

If you need any more info let me know! More info will be added as I progress

Last edited by ,

Incolbum

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know, I could help proofread through your storylines if needed. Just finished Neo Y, and the grammar was unbearable to me. (Still, props to Flintex, but grammar/spelling has just always been a pet peeve of mine.)

Baccabechoppin

GBAtemp's Finest Bacca!
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
That text colour + dark theme = really hard to read. I know what you were getting at with the colours (with Amethyst being purple and all) but just thought I'd point it out. I wish you all the best of luck on your ROM hacking adventures!

D

Deleted User

OP
Thank you guys for the response.

EDIT: responses. I'm not gonna let me do that mistake after grammar... lol

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM