Hacking vWii WiiMote Not working

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's the 3rd party WiiMote you are using. disconnections happen all the time with 3rd party WiiMotes when used with homebrew. my Nyko Wand+ is actually near unusable for homebrew apps because of this.

the fix is to use a 1st party (Nintendo Brand) WiiMote.

ENZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's the 3rd party WiiMote you are using. disconnections happen all the time with 3rd party WiiMotes when used with homebrew. my Nyko Wand+ is actually near unusable for homebrew apps because of this.

I'm using the wiimote that came with the system. I assume it's an official wiimote...

ENZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country

I'm using the wiimote that came with the system. I assume it's an official wiimote...

JiggyEyeJoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
There aren't any WiiU packages that have a wiimote inside :blink:
I made the experience that 3rd party wiimotes aren't usable with the WiiU.

ENZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh.. But It's an official wiimote. The model # is RVL-036 and it came in the official wii box when I bought it. Model # LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C4

JiggyEyeJoe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh.. But It's an official wiimote. The model # is RVL-036 and it came in the official wii box when I bought it. Model # LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C4

Ok i thought you mean that the wiimote came with the Wii U. The Model No. seems to be legit.

Some of the newer wiimotes+ arent compatible with homebrew.
The green ones are working well, but the red ones dont. There is no fix at the moment for this so you have to use a classic wiimote or one of the green ones:

LMA-RVL-WR/C C4
LMA-RVL-WR/Z-C4

LMA-RVL-WR/M-C2
LMB RVL WR/H-C0
LMB-RVL-WR/M-C0
LMA-RVL-WR/M C2
LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C2

LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C4
LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C6

LMC-RVL-WR/M-C2

There is no fix at the moment for this so you have to use a classic wiimote or one of the green ones.

ENZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i thought you mean that the wiimote came with the Wii U. The Model No. seems to be legit.

Some of the newer wiimotes+ arent compatible with homebrew.
The green ones are working well, but the red ones dont. There is no fix at the moment for this so you have to use a classic wiimote or one of the green ones:

LMA-RVL-WR/C C4
LMA-RVL-WR/Z-C4
LMA-RVL-WR/M-C2
LMB RVL WR/H-C0
LMB-RVL-WR/M-C0
LMA-RVL-WR/M C2
LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C2
LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C4
LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C6
LMC-RVL-WR/M-C2

There is no fix at the moment for this so you have to use a classic wiimote or one of the green ones.

Ahh, I thought this was all fixed in 2012? Thanks anyways.

Praxis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I came here to post just this! I'm trying to play Project:M (Brawl mod) on vWii but as soon as I fire up GeckoOS I lose the ability to use any of my Wiimotes that include the MotionPlus.

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Mine is also LMB-RVL-WR/Z-C4, for example it works with retroarch but not with snes9gx ... very annoying.

What's missing? It's the controller libraries that need to be updated?

Update: Checked my snes9xgx folder and it had a couple files there more than the clean fresh install .zip, leftovers from previous versions for sure..., so i deleted the folder and copied a fresh set of files from the zip, and voila, my wiimote is working now... even with a 3rd party classic pro also.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: