Hacking vWii Wiiflow doesn't play downloaded games

Implix

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this normal? i downloaded a game from a disc and it works perfectly, am i doing something wrong or what?

blinkzane

Panic at your moms house
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only time I 'download online" is if someone has borrowed that game from me for an extended period and I don't have time to get it back(or I've lost it), so therefore I'm responding to this. I recommend downloading a WBFS manager and making sure your HDD is formatted properly to WBFS, just because I've always done this, even though I think most loaders will now run games in NTFS or FAT32, I just don't do it.
Make sure the game has completely downloaded, and you may have to extract it if it's labeled .rar (use 7-zip)
when you use the WBFS manager, it will make sure to shrink the file to proper size(using up less space than the NTFS or FAT32 method) and will properly install. it should also be able to tell you if that file is corrupt.

I do not condone piracy but I don't support others doing it. but if this were the case than it is acceptable and I feel anyone should have proper support if it is readily available.

now the first person who wants to throw me down the pipe can receive a cookie for their effort.

Motobug

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been having a similar problem with USB Loader GX. I've got a Newer SMBW WBFS file on there, and after the first time I played it, it went away. CFG Usb Loader works with it always, though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol looks about as fun as a root canal