1. AJarOfMayo

OP AJarOfMayo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Alright, so, I don't know what it is I'm doing wrong.

I have my .wbfs files on my SD Card in a folder on the root. I then open up Wiiflow and attempt to launch a game. Black screen for a good ten seconds, and... back to the Wii Menu. It's happening with every single game I have on my SD Card.

I have seen that i should to go into the settings and set the "Force cIOS Revision" to a specific number, but setting it to any of the three numbers just keeps up the error of booting me back to the Wii Menu when loading a game. And turning on "Force Load cIOS" crashes Wiiflow and attempting to boot it up keeps giving me a DSI error and boots me back to the homebrew channel. The only way to fix it is by deleting the save block in the settings on the Wii.

I also know that I really should put all my games onto a USB since it's more reliable, but I don't own any big enough USB sticks and I can't buy a new one.

Anything I can do to fix this?

2. SkeletonSmith

SkeletonSmith subscribe Skeleton Smith Gaming on youtube

United States
    use the path manager to your file
    It should be like this

SD:/wbfs/Super Smash Bros Brawl [RSBE01] /RSBE01.wbfs
    Dont forget the brackets
    The wbfs folder can also be any folder with the later stuff
    Also do you have emulate nand on?

3. AJarOfMayo

OP AJarOfMayo Member
    Newcomer

United States
    so i'm making a new folder within the wbfs folder and replacing the name of the .wbfs file like you showed above?
    i don't have the emulate nand on, but i'll try it out and update. which option should i set it to?

Last edited by AJarOfMayo, May 30, 2020
  4. GABO1423

GABO1423 Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Do you have the force 480p option turned off? That is what caused the issue for me.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Wiiflow, Loading, [vWii]