vWii Softmod -> problem-> back to Backup -> Now not possible to get the hbc installed...

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by InpureD, Sep 10, 2015.

1. InpureD
    OP

InpureD Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hey there,

I got a question, but first of all, I have to say sorry for the following bad english. I softmodded my vWii and used a TUT of a big german speaking homebrew site. I used the UHG-Downloader and Lego Batman (Bathaxx).

After installing Nintendont, I got a few problems, like a freezing Wii U, which only a hardreset could manage to help. So I tried to install my Backup done with BlueDump. After that I opened hackmii and uninstalled the HBC. Now I wanted to start the whole thing again. So I've done the Bathaxx but hackmii is now displaying: "This installer can NOT continue! There is no usable or vulnerable (...)". The bad thing is, that I formatted the SD Card... And my BlueDump backup is gone -.-

So, did I have any chances to get the hbc back installed on my vWii?

Here is a log of sysCheck:
    sysCheck
    Maybe someone could give me a hint or does this all mean, that I have no chance of getting the hbc back installed?!

2. wj44

wj44 GBAtemp Fan

Jun 18, 2015
    Gambia, The
  3. InpureD
    OP

InpureD Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I already saw this thread... But I thought this wouldn't help me, because I deleted it via hackmii...

Will try it as soon as I get home ;)

4. InpureD
    OP

InpureD Newbie

Newcomer
    Sep 10, 2015
    Gambia, The
    So, there aren't any savegamedata from the hbc...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice