Gaming (vWii) Nintendont ABXY buttons change to BAYX

NitroRVL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
BEFORE YOU READ, KNOW THAT THIS IS FOR VWII NOT WII U!
After playing a few games for a while, I've noticed that A turns into B, B turns into X, X turns into Y, Y turns into X. To make it easier to understand, I'll just put it like this,
A-B
B-X
X-Y
Y-X
If there's a way to fix it, let me know. Thanks!

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
BEFORE YOU READ, KNOW THAT THIS IS FOR VWII NOT WII U!
After playing a few games for a while, I've noticed that A turns into B, B turns into X, X turns into Y, Y turns into X. To make it easier to understand, I'll just put it like this,
A-B
B-X
X-Y
Y-X
If there's a way to fix it, let me know. Thanks!
Yes as already has been said its built into nintendont as a option to swich the buttons by pressing the - button. Dont want it to happen ingame then dont press -

ladygugu

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Yes as already has been said its built into nintendont as a option to swich the buttons by pressing the - button. Dont want it to happen ingame then dont press -

But idk why its built in. What's the purpose of that. Why I want to have the buttons rotated?

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
But idk why its built in. What's the purpose of that. Why I want to have the buttons rotated?
Because there are some people who like the second setup and find it more comfortable when playing with a CCP.
By rotating the buttons the layout feels more akin to the original GC controller.

Reactions: AmandaRose

Fladulator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Just look at the GameCube controller and how the buttons are arranged. Since they're a little rotated, too the games were designed for that specific layout. Coming from the Tony Hawk games on PlayStation I was confused playing those games on the Wii U using a Pro Controller. I asked myself why the button mapping was so weird on the GameCube and then it came to my mind :D

This rotation option is a life saver converting the controls to normal!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night