Hacking vWii hacking!

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty soon I'm gonna get an SD to MicroSD adapter so I can hack my vWii. Any recommendations on what I should do? I've read the guides but I want to know what apps I should get... from you!

We're going to have SO MUCH FUN! - Cat Peach

kingraa777

boom!
Trophies
XP
Country
i hacked my vwii via lego batman emulators for the wii are awsum snes9x,genesisgx and ofcause theres the usb backup loaders wiiflow ,cfg usb oh and nintendont will run gc backups and triforce roms like mario kart gp ect

Reactions: MegAmi24

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i hacked my vwii via lego batman emulators for the wii are awsum snes9x,genesisgx and ofcause theres the usb backup loaders wiiflow ,cfg usb oh and nintendont will run gc backups and triforce roms like mario kart gp ect
Thanks for the suggestions. Does Nintendont add GC controller adapter support for vWii btw?

D

Deleted User

I would mod my vWill just to lazy to buy a game that I need to hack it. I would love to play gc games on my Wii U and play other wii games.

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would mod my vWill just to lazy to buy a game that I need to hack it. I would love to play gc games on my Wii U and play other wii games.
Well I already have Brawl so no big deal. I also have Smash Stack on my MicroSD card for 3DS/Wii U Homebrew so I can copy the folder to my former nohomebrew Project M SD Card (And get the Homebrew version of course) and use that.

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would highly recommend checking out the guide I recently made on vWii Hacking if you havent already. Very in depth and a lot of emulators are already posted in the thread, with their respective channel forwarders.

CJB100

Programmer, Media Producer, Hardware Repair
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And to be clear, I'm not just plugging my guide because of relevancy. I just happen to have been very into Wii hacking back in the day, and there are a few really polished homebrew games, but by and large they were kinda all over the place in terms of quality. I'd recommend going through my guide first because I put a focus on quality content, then go through the forums and wiibrew.org and find other apps you might want.

Edit:: Dangit, just realized I doubleposted. Sorry!

Last edited by CJB100,
Reactions: MegAmi24

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent) +1