Hacking vWii difficulties... :(

JanoriaCorven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
So. Mostly everything works with my vWii modifications. some menus outright freeze the vwii and i need to pull the power plug. others give stack dumps. but thats not the issue, mostly.

I've lost my backup to my Mii channel via the vWii, and i need to be able to restore it in order to play some of the games and have my content be saved. (Wii Sports, Wii Play, the like).
I am also trying to use Homebrew Browser, but it gives stack dumps...

Any help guys?

Please ask me as many questions as you would like. I am not sure what details TO give, so if you ask for more details, i will honor that question to the best of my ability.

(P.S. Yes. i am improving on my skills, and i am getting better, please dont hate on me!)

Last edited by JanoriaCorven,

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't know if it's connected (or relevant to your issue), but I seemed to get stack dump errors in homebrew if I had classic controllers or motionplus connected to my wiimotes... I just had to remember to only connect them when I launched games that used them.

JanoriaCorven

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't know if it's connected (or relevant to your issue), but I seemed to get stack dump errors in homebrew if I had classic controllers or motionplus connected to my wiimotes... I just had to remember to only connect them when I launched games that used them.

Unfortunately i dont have any Motion+ or anything... just a regular ol' wiimote. No nunchuck connection.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Attachments

• Screenshot_12.png
    Screenshot_12.png
    101.9 KB · Views: 137

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all