Hacking vWii channels fowarder help

abdul85pl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hi, I have a question to all the members which are into vWii more then me ;-)
Is there any possibility to make a channel fowarder for the specific game ex. Dead Space.
I using the old tutorial Crap + multi mod manager to install WAD.Everything is installing correctly Dead Space channel pops up in vWii channels menu but when i click it i get a black screen and nothing else...

Am I doing something wrong? Is the channel fowarder of the game even possible on the WiiU?
Maybe there is some new method?
Please help.

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My understanding is most people use YAWMM to install wads on vWII, However I recommend only installing .wads in the Emunand on USBloaderGX. It's safe and doesn't require a .wad installer.

If wads are not prepared properly for vWii they will brick you from what I've read.

I am a major noob so take this all with a grain of salt but I am getting my vWII setup how I like and that is what I've come across, if I am wrong I am sure I will be trolled and corrected.

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

abdul85pl

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
i will try on the wekend, if i get time

maybe better with the update to crap? :
https://code.google.com/p/nusad/downloads/detail?name=WiiGSC-Unpacked-1.06b.zip

then swap out the wii .app file from a fowarder to the WiiU .app file made by Fix94 but using joostins .bat file called Convert2vWii

might wanna head these warnings
https://gbatemp.net/threads/crap-3-3-and-vwii.361265/#post-5311258

i also used WiiGSC, I tried the ISO and the WFBS format, I converted it to vWi result - the same thing ;-/ don't know if I makeing some mistake in one of the steps? ;-/
User iShrekt have the same problem and i don't see any solution... too bad.
I will be much appreciated if u can check it.

I don't know if anybody still pays attention to this thread, but I'm having trouble to get this to work, I'm a bit nooby to this, but here are my steps:

1. make the wad with WiiGSC. (I select USBLoader GX Forwarder as my loader, as that is from what I load my games)
2. convert the wad with convert2vwii on a windows 7 laptop
3. install the wad with MultiModManager 13.4, iOS 236 selected.
4. open the channel and it crashes into a black screen.

I've tested it with Super Smash Bros. Brawl, New super mario bros and mario kart wii but when I load the channel, blackscreen.

Any help would be appreciated on this late post XD

I'm on a pal wii btw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water