VVoltz™ powered by [s]Palm[/s] Apple

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is it for my Treo 680. Today I got myself one of those sweet new iCe creams iPhones. 8Gigs. I've been barking for money lately and this and my convoluted visit to the dentist are not going to help my economy in the short term. Hell I don't even have my own Desktop computer and I'm speding money on a new cellphone....
Anyway, I'm happy. The little thing is as good as the ads.

So Shinji, we are alike again. Sometime brother, we will duel and the Foxdie virus will kill you.

Anyone else got an iPhone 3G lately? Do you recommend any app from the Apple Store?

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Congratz on your purchase
happy.gif

As for the App Store, lurk around the free apps section and download some you like
smile.gif

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pandora Radio is a very recommended app from the app store. Others I've grabbed are AIM, Super Monkey Ball($9.99), and the Google app. There's a free VNC app that I've been trying to use, but it fails epically. touchpad pro and VNsea on my iPod Touch can connect fine, but not this app for some reason... Until then, it's jailbreak waiting time.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
SpikeyNDS said:
Pandora Radio is a very recommended app from the app store. Others I've grabbed are AIM, Super Monkey Ball($9.99), and the Google app. There's a free VNC app that I've been trying to use, but it fails epically. touchpad pro and VNsea on my iPod Touch can connect fine, but not this app for some reason... Until then, it's jailbreak waiting time.

VNC?, what is that?
And what type of music does Pandora Radio has?, I've seen last.fm that also streams music, but I don't know.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Virtual Network Computing. With the iPhone/IPT you can control your desktop. >=D One thing I forgot to do when I started all that VNC stuff was to jab holes in my firewall for UltraVNC.
I'm still a little uneasy on the streaming radio thing on the iPhone. It'll drain the battery faster than I'm comfortable with while I'm at school and I have yet to get a car dock for it yet.

Did you get the 3G? I only know Spikey/Mikki has them...and a couple of local peeps on the Twitter, but I dont actually KNOW them >_>

Side note: I just ordered from the Apple Pro Store or something like that... Griffin iTrip for < 8 bucks. I think I'll still prefer the charger/transmitter/dock they sell...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey