Vulpes is not upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
9t331k.jpg

Reactions: 4 people

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on now, you can't leave out the best lines.

Valwin said:
weres mine (Reffering to his KYT thread)

Vulpes Abnocto said:
I remember seeing your KYT just the other day. It can't be far from here. Where the heck did I see it.....OH! I'm pretty sure it was up your ass. See if you can feel around in there and locate it.

That ranks up there with some of the most fun things I've gotten to say around here.
{Right behind "May you drown by Pisces")

Reactions: 6 people

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Come on now, you can't leave out the best lines.

Valwin said:
weres mine (Reffering to his KYT thread)

Vulpes Abnocto said:
I remember seeing your KYT just the other day. It can't be far from here. Where the heck did I see it.....OH! I'm pretty sure it was up your ass. See if you can feel around in there and locate it.

That ranks up there with some of the most fun things I've gotten to say around here.
{Right behind "May you drown by Pisces")

I logged in after you said that apparently XD I would have if I saw it.

Reactions: 2 people

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Yes, most of us on IRC does. He's cool.
This. Most people here don't like him because his threads come off as trolling. I mean, he obviously makes suggestive titles sometimes, but it's not like no one else has done that before. His poor English is because he lives in Puerto Rico, and not because he's like 12 or anything (He told us he's 21, but whether or not that's true, only he knows).

But in all honesty, Valwin is a pretty cool guy, and is a lot nicer than a lot of people on here, including a lot of popular members and certain staff.

Reactions: 5 people

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Valwin is one of the finest members of GBAtemp;
You may not realize it, but having a sense of humor doesn't actually constitute as trolling. He may post threads intended to poke fun at sales figures, and to later further his arguments that Nintendo are the best gaming company, but then again so do a lot of other members of this site who somehow remain with a clean record.
His inability to spell or utilize grammar correctly? Well, he's not a native English speaker, and being prejudice towards that isn't very nice.
If even the moderators can't tolerate this kind of playful behavior.... well, I'll let this image do the talking:
nfz.jpg

Reactions: 2 people

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Valwin is ok when he doesn't post Nintendo fanboy crap. The thing that irritates me the most is the amount he posts. It's like no matter how much we tell him he's an idiot or insult him he still continues to post those troll posts. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 1 person

Xuphor

OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isn't valwin the guy with the hentai avatars?

Yes. That and his unreadable grammar most of the time is what causes me to not like him so much.
The fact English isn't his native language isn't an excuse, this board clearly has a rule of English only posts, so he needs to learn it better. Just look at
@[member='Skelletonike']
He's not a native English speaker iirc, yet he speaks extremely good English, better than a lot of members here, in fact. If he has to learn proper English to be liked in an English only forum, why shouldn't Valwin and anyone else?

Added that gap on Skelletonike's name so the call would actually work correctly, which it appeared to.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ever thought that English forums could be helping his English? Have you ever tried to help with his English instead of reporting it?

I'm sure everyone agrees that the Internet, forums, games and other stuff helps with English.

Shit takes time, it isn't learnt overnight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended