Hardware VR mode found.

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But what is that exactly? If its supposed to use Switch tablet as a VR headset = FAIL, the screen is way too big and low resolution for VR + too heavy, unless you want something that is just blurs and huge pixels all over the place lol...

Even PsVR is too weak 4 me and kill my eyes.

I also tried my Sony Xperia Z2 1080P screen with the cheapest crappest VR headset and doesnt look any good. A good thing for VR would be like Samsung Galaxy S7 with the quad HD or above like S8.....

unless it would work on some headset accessory attached to like the dock or the USB-C, now that would be something quite different.

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Screen_Shot_2016_12_15_at_11.46.56_AM.png

https://www.theverge.com/2016/12/15/13969176/nintendo-switch-vr-headset-accessory-patent

Reactions: Michael Morsette

guily6669

GbaTemp is my Drug
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mehhh I don't recommend that crap... If you have a fairly powerful android phone that can do VR with at least 1080P screen, try it first, you can buy the VR headset very cheap on ebay, you will have more a VR taste in it and I'm sure you won't exactly like it that much, Switch will do like twice worse with its big screen and low resolution and its also too heavy to wear on your head.

That would be just a gimmick.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: hello everyone