Hardware VR issues, is it just me?

splinters

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok, so there are numerous threads saying how blurry and fuzzy VR is while others say it is great. For me it varies; in busy brightly lit environments it works but the text is very blurry and some of the games (batman where you meet the penguin for instance) feel like the visuals are smeared in vaselin...or my eyes are.
By far the most distracting thing though is the grainy effect on the lenses; its like there is a screen protector applied but I cant find one attached. In very dark or black scenes its like you just jumped into the sea wearing goggles with millions of tiny bubbles on the screen. I find myself focusing on the lenses rather than looking through them. Is this normal? I know the res is no 4K but at times it looks like PS2.

splinters

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Oh, I wear glasses for close up work but they dont seem to help, I have wiped the screen and done the eye measuring. None really make it better and I do desperately want to like this thing and keep it.

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
Trophies
XP
Country
angry joe talked about these issues a lot on his youtube PSVR review so youre definitely not alone. PSVR v2 will refine and improve the hardware but what youre talking about (screen door effect, low brightness, blurred view etc.) are known issues

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality