Gaming voting channel messed from update?

Sick Wario

Club Nintendo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hey everybody

i just noticed that since i updated from super paper mario and the new internet channel the voting channel now lists all polls as 138 days left.
my date/time is working fine so WTF
anyone else with this problem?
should I delete the vote channel and re-DL?
wacko.gif
wacko.gif

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You don't have to delete the vote channel. Just go into the vote channel and find the format data option. It'll erase all the data in your vote channel. Then it'll fix itself.

dirtycarrot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It'll be the same thing as when you install a modchip on some systems - the voting data gets funkified for some reason. Nothing you can do but reformat your voters from within the voting channel. Sucks hey?

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
*checks*

Nope, everything looks fine here. You sure that wasn't from removing the battery? Maybe your battery fell of the slot in there, I heard someone here say that happened to them.

CYatta

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had an idea (after I had already taken out the battery, etc). For anyone that's going to chip their Wii, why not try to change the calender back to launch day. Then load the vote channel, just in case it needs to associate with that day or something. Exit, chip wii, and see what happens.

What I'm thinkin is that, leaving the vote channel on launch day before taking the battery out, won't mess up the days when you put it back in, when the time is reset to launch day.

I already started a new save, and don't feel like opening up my Wii to try it. But it's worth a shot.

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's an interesting theory at least. I'll try that if I remember it the next time I open my Wii to flash a newer Chiip-Version (still 0.5 beta.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: @NinStar I like it gentle, then rough, then gentle again. Then I nap.