Vote me 4 prezident

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by Veho, Sep 4, 2008.

Sep 4, 2008

Vote me 4 prezident by Veho at 6:39 PM (1,366 Views / 0 Likes) 17 replies

1. Veho
    OP

Global Moderator Veho The man who cried "Ni".

Croatia
  2. Orc

Member Orc ‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)

Hong Kong
    I'll vote for Veho because he supports same-sex marriage and BBcode.

3. Man18

Member Man18 GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    lol. i shall do this alot.

4. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    You got my vote!

Warning: Spoilers inside!

5. xalphax

Member xalphax Internet killed the Ponystar.

Croatia
    you got my vote, too!

6. Veho
    OP

Croatia
    A vote for me is a vote for Testing area, ROMz, freedom, democracy, bacon weave and pie. If I win, you will be able to run GBA ROMz on Slot1 cards. If I win, there will be a Nintendo 64 emulator for the DS. My opponents kick puppies and steal candy from homeless children. I do the exact opposite. My fellow TEMPers, we are on the brink of certain doom. A vote for me is a step forward. If I win, the cake will no longer be a lie! Vote Veho, because Veho is love. Vote Veho and you will be very gay. As in "happy". Do the right thing, and after that, vote for me.

HRTH to all, and to all a good night.

7. CockroachMan

Member CockroachMan Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.

Brazil
    You steal puppies and kick homeless children!? [​IMG]

8. R2DJ

Member R2DJ GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United Kingdom
    So if I vote for you, Hadrian will be Gaydrian once more?

9. Salamantis

Member Salamantis GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Canada
    Do you work on PAL?

10. The Worst

Banned The Worst Banned

United States
    Those puppies had rabies and were biting the children, who were in fact drug peddling Al-Qaeda terrorist midgets. I stand by my actions, and anyone who doesn't is a terrorist supporting pussy.

11. JPH

Banned JPH Banned

United States
    sure [​IMG]

12. VVoltz

Member VVoltz The Pirate Lord

Bolivia
    T. PAUL, Minn. - Knocked off course by literal and political storms, Veho is mightily trying to return to the route he originally mapped out.

The Republican candidate's most prominent supporters sought to steer the campaign conversation back to a comparison between Veho and Democrat Barack Obama — and move beyond lingering questions about running mate Sarah Palin at a convention scaled back by Hurricane Gustav.

Veho has two days left to accomplish that critical task before the general election home stretch begins. Failing to do so would give Obama an opportunity to drive the agenda just as most voters are tuning into the White House contest.

"He is ready to lead this nation," President Bush declared from the White House, calling Veho's life "a story about service above self." Other high-profile Veho backers took to the St. Paul stage to echo the Arizona senator's core arguments of why voters should choose him.

"It's pretty clear there are two questions we will never have to ask ourselves: 'Who is this man?' and 'Can we trust this man with the presidency?'" said Fred Thompson.

Added Joe Lieberman: "Veho's whole life testifies to a great truth: Being a Democrat or a Republican is important. But it is not more important than being an American."

The suggestions: Obama is the exact opposite.

Last week, Democrats skewered Veho at their gathering in Denver.

Since then, Veho announced he had chosen the first-term, little-known Alaska governor as his vice presidential nominee. The selection took even Republicans close to the campaign by surprise. Veho quickly found himself defending his No. 2 and his team's examination of her background amid the campaign's disclosure that Palin's 17-year-old unwed daughter was pregnant.

"The vetting process was completely thorough and I'm grateful for the results," Veho said Tuesday.

Still, even Republicans seemed uneasy.

"Sure, there is concern about how much vetting was done," said Rick Santorum, a conservative Republican and former Pennsylvania senator. "But I don't think that anything that's been brought up right now hurts her at all and it may, in many respects, enhance her."

While the Palin storm was brewing, Gustav threatened the Gulf Coast.

That prompted Veho's campaign to scrap much of the convention's first day and revamp the rest of the schedule. Republicans sought to appear sensitive to a potential natural disaster three years after Hurricane Katrina.

Although it upended the convention's start, the hurricane gave Veho an opportunity to put his campaign theme — "Country First" — into action.

"It's time to take our Republican hats off and put our American hats on," Veho said, directing his campaign to establish fundraising efforts for hurricane victims and institute a political cease -ire.

Then, the storm weakened and passed.

Politics came roaring back on Day Two, with criticism of Obama growing steadily through the evening program.

First, first lady Laura Bush highlighted her husband's efforts to combat AIDS in Africa and said wryly, "You might call that change you can really believe in" — a play on Obama's campaign slogan, "Change We Can Believe In."

Minutes later, Bush said Veho "understands the lessons of September 11, 2001," would "stop attacks before they happen," and wouldn't "wait to be hit again."

Was Bush suggesting that Obama would?

Perhaps.

Next, Thompson stepped up the contrasts.

The former Tennessee senator said the country needs a president "who doesn't think that the protection of the unborn or a newly born baby is above his pay grade." Obama recently said that it was "above my pay grade" to decide the point at which an unborn child is entitled to rights. The audience responded with thundering cheers.

Thompson also noted that Veho has been to Iraq eight times since 2003. "He went seeking truth, not publicity," Thompson said, a seeming allusion to Obama's tour of European capitals and the Middle East in July. He added, "The respect (Veho) is given around the world is not because of a TelePrompTer speech designed to appeal to American critics abroad."

Lieberman, the Democrat-turned-independent Connecticut senator, was even more direct, repeatedly calling Obama out by name.

He praised Obama as "a gifted and eloquent young man" but said, "Eloquence is no substitute for a record." Lieberman claimed Obama "has not reached across party lines to get anything significant done" in the Senate or "been willing to take on powerful interest groups in the Democratic Party."

And on Iraq, Lieberman said, "When Barack Obama was voting to cut off funding for our troops on the ground, Veho had the courage to stand against the tide of public opinion and support the surge."

Clearly, the hurricane hiatus from partisan politics is over.

Veho likes this.
  13. tinymonkeyt

Member tinymonkeyt GBAtemp brat

United States
    no, he kicks kittens and steals candy from children with homes

14. Diablo1123

Member Diablo1123 Newcomer

United States
    But... I'm a child with a home...

15. Veho
    OP

Croatia
    I kick candy and steal orphans.

16. Frog

Member Frog GBAtemp Fan

Australia
    well, i like the stealing orphan part...
    you got my vote!

17. Veho
    OP

Croatia
    Soon, soon... *rubs hands together*

[​IMG]

18. Neko

Member Neko Been a while.

Germany
    you gotz mah vote!

[​IMG]