Gaming Voiced Games

Norman3000

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello to everyone uhm may i ask what GBA games has many voiced cut scenes? i like to try them out! and see for myself if the gba really has that "Handheld super power" tnxfor replies
gbasp.gif

Kaos

Good show!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Riviera: The Promised Land has lots of voice acting, although not in cut scenes.

The only game I can think of with cut scene voice acting is Boktai, which has voice acting at the start and small amounts in other parts.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Max Payne would be the hands down winner of this category and nearly the entire game speaks a dialogue.

Fire this one up and you'll be stunned. Like the PC version in that copy of the game(PC) most the game has this 'Sin City' look to it with comical text boxes and most of it is spoken, smaller parts just have comic pop up boxes.

I dunno how the hell they fit it all in there, but ALL of it is on the GBA, and with very clear audio (not tinny from mass compression.)

Just to peak your interest if you care to look, the full PC game is here. The stages are done in isometic 3D(2D) but anything interactive (people, explosions, guns) they are all fully 3D and move insanely fluidly. The game is just as nasty as the console one with random blood spatter(not the same red blob most gba games would do) when you hose someone with a shotgun and all the other baggage too. Just like the PC game it gets downright hard as you get deep into it, but all the while plays fair.

Dylan

100 MILES AND RUNNIN'
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Vampire Hunter D said:
Max Payne would be the hands down winner of this category and nearly the entire game speaks a dialogue.

Fire this one up and you'll be stunned. Like the PC version in that copy of the game(PC) most the game has this 'Sin City' look to it with comical text boxes and most of it is spoken, smaller parts just have comic pop up boxes.

I dunno how the hell they fit it all in there, but ALL of it is on the GBA, and with very clear audio (not tinny from mass compression.)

Just to peak your interest if you care to look, the full PC game is here. The stages are done in isometic 3D(2D) but anything interactive (people, explosions, guns) they are all fully 3D and move insanely fluidly. The game is just as nasty as the console one with random blood spatter(not the same red blob most gba games would do) when you hose someone with a shotgun and all the other baggage too. Just like the PC game it gets downright hard as you get deep into it, but all the while plays fair.

wow. thankyou. i am now going to get this game and play it.

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow made an impression have I?

Let us all know what you think, same goes for anyone else who takes my advice on that rare for GBA 'M' rated game. It and GTA Advance are the two M games I'm aware of on there. By the way GTAA has a minor level(very minor) of speaking put into some of the radio stations, but it's just a few lines looped into some nice tracks.

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kingdom Hearts COM, Tales of Phantasia, and Dragonball Z Supersonic Warriors don't have voiced cutscenes, but the playable character usually have something to say in battle. They comment on their attacks and usually state the names of their moves.

In TOP, I think I speak for everyone when I say the American voices should stay off AT ALL TIMES. The Japanese voices are good though. Too bad the port is rather bad. It's still a good game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: afternoon