Voice software to sound like a 13year old boy?

Amapola62

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I listened to that music : and according to this wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-T , One-T is a virtual/animated band...meaning the music is made by adult men and not the kids characters...except the song sounds likes it being sung by a young teen...How did they manage that? With a voice/sound modification software? By hiring a woman to do the young boy voice like in dubbing? They asked a real kid to sing?

Baphomet

Homebrew Justice Warrior™
Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
It's not vocal software. It's children. The female vocalist in particular, they weren't afraid on turning up the dial for the autotune. Which is probably why it's confusing.

Reactions: Subtle Demise

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I listened to that music : and according to this wikipedia page: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-T , One-T is a virtual/animated band...meaning the music is made by adult men and not the kids characters...except the song sounds likes it being sung by a young teen...How did they manage that? With a voice/sound modification software? By hiring a woman to do the young boy voice like in dubbing? They asked a real kid to sing?

a timemachine might work

Feeling it!

Pure Logical Feels.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You could just just......ya know try to have the gayest voice possible come out of your mouth that is the easy way.........but I can just change my tone so IDK if others can.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.