VNDS

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Sticks, Mar 27, 2008.

VNDS

by Sticks Mar 27, 2008 at 2:25 PM 3,416 Views 6 replies
  1. Sticks
    OP

Sticks GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
  2. sadak5

sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    Mexico
    Mexico City
    Can you help me to make both VNDS and Fate Homebrew to work on a supercard?, I tried both direct and patched (DLDI) versions and no one works (both blank screens)

3. Sticks
    OP

Sticks GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    Use the latest VNDS 1.2.4, and FateDS 0.5. Directory structure should be Root\vnds\novels\fate\(background, foreground, etc) You shouldn't need to DLDI patch. I'm running VNDS like that, clean w/ no patching, same dir structure, using a CycloDS. Tweak around with the supercard settings too if you haven't already. Other than that, I can't really help you. Find someone with a supercard to test it on, I was planning on getting one a few weeks back...

4. sadak5

sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Feb 27, 2007
    Mexico
    Mexico City
    Thanks a lot. It really helped me. I always put Homebrew and Games in different directories in my Supercard, now I know I must put some in the root. (Maybe that's why I can play Starlite??)

5. Sticks
    OP

Sticks GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    I never really bothered with starlite, it never got far enough. Some homebrew INSIST on being in the root. It's all lazy programming.

Shameless rebump. I want my VN's... [​IMG]

6. Seven

Seven oh hell no

Jun 22, 2007
    United States
    If you insist on tracking this down constantly, RapidSearch is where it's usually posted.

Also note that the custom VNDS is what you need to use in order to see images, etc. as they are packed in .pak files. Other novels work with this custom version as well.

7. Sticks
    OP

Sticks GBAtemp Regular

Jan 31, 2008
    I already had rapidsearch bookmarked, i'm an idiot... Thanks though. [​IMG]