VNDS

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by Sticks, Mar 27, 2008.

Mar 27, 2008

VNDS by Sticks at 2:25 PM (3,343 Views / 0 Likes) 6 replies

1. Sticks
    OP

Member Sticks GBAtemp Regular

Australia
  2. sadak5

Member sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    Can you help me to make both VNDS and Fate Homebrew to work on a supercard?, I tried both direct and patched (DLDI) versions and no one works (both blank screens)

3. Sticks
    OP

Australia
    Use the latest VNDS 1.2.4, and FateDS 0.5. Directory structure should be Root\vnds\novels\fate\(background, foreground, etc) You shouldn't need to DLDI patch. I'm running VNDS like that, clean w/ no patching, same dir structure, using a CycloDS. Tweak around with the supercard settings too if you haven't already. Other than that, I can't really help you. Find someone with a supercard to test it on, I was planning on getting one a few weeks back...

4. sadak5

Member sadak5 GBAtemp Fan

Mexico
    Thanks a lot. It really helped me. I always put Homebrew and Games in different directories in my Supercard, now I know I must put some in the root. (Maybe that's why I can play Starlite??)

5. Sticks
    OP

Australia
    I never really bothered with starlite, it never got far enough. Some homebrew INSIST on being in the root. It's all lazy programming.

Shameless rebump. I want my VN's... [​IMG]

6. Seven

Member Seven oh hell no

United States
    If you insist on tracking this down constantly, RapidSearch is where it's usually posted.

Also note that the custom VNDS is what you need to use in order to see images, etc. as they are packed in .pak files. Other novels work with this custom version as well.

7. Sticks
    OP

Australia
    I already had rapidsearch bookmarked, i'm an idiot... Thanks though. [​IMG]